Underwear fetish - what started you?

theredcharmander

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was 11, just about to start middle school when the male underwear models at JCPenney started my underwear fetish and sexual awakening. And then when I started middle school when I had my first locker room changing experience watching the other boys looking at what underwear they wore

bwhip1011

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
oh yes the International MaLe- what a hot place- great undies and pictures- too bad they are not in business any more-

Ha! Yeah. I used to bring the IM catalogs to work and all the women would gather around to look at the hot men modeling underwear.--talk about VDL! I guess it dissolved somewhere around 2009, but not before trying to spin off to Undergear. They still have a website, but it seems to be under construction. There's a holding page with the slogan "Find The Right Bottom For You" emblazoned across a man's ass wearing a jock. I think I might need that on a t-shirt. :cool:

I had bought up hundreds of pairs of IM's mesh cotton briefs and opened the last package about a year ago. So soft and so nice! ;)

SYD_20110630 009.JPG

RLJR

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ha! Yeah. I used to bring the IM catalogs to work and all the women would gather around to look at the hot men modeling underwear.--talk about VDL! I guess it dissolved somewhere around 2009, but not before trying to spin off to Undergear. They still have a website, but it seems to be under construction. There's a holding page with the slogan "Find The Right Bottom For You" emblazoned across a man's ass wearing a jock. I think I might need that on a t-shirt. :cool:

I had bought up hundreds of pairs of IM's mesh cotton briefs and opened the last package about a year ago. So soft and so nice! ;)

View attachment 1069350
somebody needs a nice long Blow Job

Reactions: bwhip1011

acknoon

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Start of Jockstrap Fetish.

When did it start, fall of 1972, age 5, at the local YMCA.

Moved to our new town about a year before, on Lake Erie. over the summer had made some friends and spent most of the summer, playing and swimming in the lake.

School stated and it got to cold to swim, my Father worked in a factory 2nd shift, would leave for work around 2pm. He was a very distant father, did not or would not spend much time with us kids. Wanted to find something to occupy use kids on Saturday morning.

He did notice I had a fondness for swimming, told my mom, to sign me up at the YMCA, public swim team. I was old enough but the coach at first did not want me to join that year, I was a very small kid and very thin. After seeing the pool, I begged to let me join, reluctantly did.

The coach warmed my mother that I may get discouraged with swimming, that I would not be able to match or participate in some of the team activities, because of my size.

Got on the team, and soon learned how to swim properly, turned out I was one of the best in my age group, despite being the smallest kids in age group.

Me and my friends had been swimming all summer, and many times would swim in the nude. So, seeing other naked boys was no big thing.

Even at that young age, I know that I was attracted to boys more than, girls. More than the usually amount that kids do at that age.

Not until a couple of months later, that the outside tennis courts were closed for the winter and the tennis players had to use the indoor courts. I recall that 6 outdoor courts, and 2 indoor courts.

It so happened that a men's (ages 12 and up) teams, scheduled their court time at the same time as our age group had our swim practice. Busy locker room.

It was the first time I got to see older boys and men naked, I recall my head spun round and round every time, I was in the locker room. That when got to see a jockstrap, had not idea what it was and what it was for, but seeing some of the all of the older boys and men, putting them on and wearing them. Not all but most of them.

Was fascinated by the more mature guys with body hair and to a 5 yr old, huge dicks and balls. And the more muscular bodies, than, mine or the fellow kids I have seen naked.

Most of the other boys on in the locker room, seem not to even notice the old boys and men. I did, and even notice some of them, noticing me looking at them, way longer than a 5 yr old should.

To the extent that someone mentioned to the coach about my behaviour, the coach (end up being my coach for the next 5 yrs). The coach told my mother and guessed he told her, that she or my father needs to talk with me and go over a few things with me.

Mother was not going to talk with me, but let father know about coach tell her about the situation.

Ended up have the first father and son talk about, boys growing up and changes that happen. It was super awkward and for he and I. Was also the first time, I recall that we had an attempt at an emotional connection.

He told me that I should not look or stare at others in the locker room. That is, was very wrong to do.

I believe that was the point where, the jockstrap and the fetish started. With knowing that it was wrong and forbidden to look at boys and men in the locker room.

The ages old thing, you want what you can not have. hehe

Still, did not completely understand the wearing of the jockstrap (did not even know that name of it yet).

The next Saturday, the coach ask if my dad had talked with me, told him he did. But I still had questions, being a very forward and assertive kid, I ask what that thing was the older one wear wearing.

The perplexed look on his face, I could tell, that he figured that the talk that my father and me had, was probably a bit incomplete.

He explained that it was like underwear that you wear when you older and play sports that have possible contact and roughness. Gave some protection to the guys private parts.

I was already somewhat familiar that a boy's/mens parts are different. I having a cut, vs some of my cousins were uncut.

This did nothing to diminish my want to look at others in the locker room, but did try to not get noticed doing it.

My fondness of locker rooms, I believe was also instilled in me at this same time in my life.

Now, had a new hobby, try to have a reason to be in the locker room. Be there before anyone else and stay longer than others.

Public swim team practice was on Saturday mornings, I know that they had what was called free swim time (public can use pool, no scheduled activities) at the YMCA, had been there several time before joining the swim team. So, I got the times that for the free swim schedule.

They had some time on Sundays, and weekdays after school on Tuesdays and Thursday.

Ask my mom if she would give me rides to the Y, for those days. she said nope. one day for team practice was all she could do.

Was not going to work for me, so asked if I could ride my bike to the Y. was outside my allowed riding area.

Said it was to far and dangerous for kid my age to bike.

Told her that me and my friends ride way more than the round trip to the Y, and that I would take the back roads, to get back and forth.

Said would ask father, she either did not ask or he said. ok, but she wanted to see the backway I was going to go, so she drove it and said I could bike it.

Was only about 4 miles, not that far for a kid to bike.

I started to go every Sunday, Tuesday, and Thursday to free swim days.

Now, that was a different experience going to free swim, there were mix of guys in the locker room. everything for other boys, teens, and men of all ages.

After about 3 weeks, my mom, said that I can bike to Saturday team practice, as well, one less thing she had to do with us kids.

Being on the swim team, the rules were to shower before going in pool and shower after finishing for the practice.

For team practice, we changed and got in our speedos, and took showers.

Then, when the tennis players over lapped our swim practice, they did not shower before playing, but showered after, in the nude.

Fetish number 3! Wet, soapy showering men. At the YMCA, in the back then, were the open gang showers. Get to see everything.

I still changed into my speedo and took a before shower before swimming, but after a few more weeks, I did what the older boys and men did, showered naked after the swimming.

That was on free swim days, took a few more weeks after that, when I first showered naked after team practice. The only one in my age group that would. Boys will be boys, a few snicked and laughed, but was not long before a couple of them started naked showering after practice. The coach made no notice of it.

Then, next year, was in the next age group, that was a bigger team, the age spread was larger, so almost all the boys at that point showered naked after practice.

Back to the jockstraps, oh those jockstraps, a true fixation. Something the older boys got to wear, and something I did not have.

I wanted one, a thought that fested in my mind for months.

Then, it happened, it was in Feb or March, it was after swim practice, I was just finishing getting dressed, and a couple of tennis players, came, and got undressed and went to take their showers.

It was a just a few feet from me, a jockstrap that one had taken off and left on top of his gym bag, I did it, I grab it and stuffed it in my bag, and in a blur, I was out the door, heart pounding, head spinning, excited, scared, confused, got on my bike and rode home.

Got home, went right to my bedroom and see and feel that wondrous thing I just got.

Took it out, it was cold and damp, tried it on (way to big), played with it. Smelt it, no recall if the smell was enjoyable, but more darker, sense of, a wrongdoing, something I was not supposed to do, forbidden, ect.

It was my secret prized possession for days. Had a spot for it in the back of my undie drawer.

I took it out at least 2 to 3 times a day. Put it on and took it off, sniff it, remembered the guy that wore it. Even at night I put in under my pillow.

Was not long before I tasted it and took to chewing on it. Sometime would put in my mouth and act like it was a pacifier.

Had that jockstrap for years, right before I turned 10yrs, May of 1977, that I had my first ejaculation, while biting and chewing on that jockstrap.

Unfortunately I eventually had to toss it, the rubber had deteriorated, had been cummed in and pissed in, chewed on and washed some many times. barely even looked like a jock when finally tossed in ways.

knight_71

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well camp was educational. It was a church camp no nudity but undies were common. I got picked on about my white ftl. Everyone else was in hanes and jockeys. But they were more expensive and my parents could not justify the extra cost. We were not poor but money was right at times. So that was the beginning of me noticing undies.
Then in middle school we had the boxer rebellion. And I was in briefs because boxers were more expensive. So picked on again. When I got a job and a driver' license I got a few pairs of boxers. I wanted to wear those in the lockerroom to lol like everyone else but boxers are not the best for gym class. At least not for me. So it swing around in gym. Jocks were not a thing in gym for me anymore. Past the jock mandatory era. But the sports teams wore them.
College guys wore boxers and I mixed it up. Boxers in the hallways were common place.
Also when I was young I played baseball should have cupped it but did not. Years later my younger bro was catching in baseball and asked me for a cup. Ashamed to ask parents. I was driving age so went and got him one and got me one too.
Hate conservative bible beating family. Better now but bad in the 1990s.

Also grew up thinking my dick was small. I was wrong.

HOU_HEADHUNTER

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The underwear section of mens catalogs definitely got my attention when I was younger but I think playing sports was more of an influence. Seeing my teammates and some of my coaches walk around the lockerroom in their skibbies was hot. You could make your rounds in the lockerroom and see underwear of all types and jockstraps just laying on the benches or on the floors in front of the lockers. Being that we were young men we weren't concerned about where we left our things. The only downside to all of the dirty laundry lying around was the rancid stench of sweat from their equipment and dirty clothes.

Jaimdoggie

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I don't, per se, have an underwear fetish. If a guy be sexy in his underwear, then he is sexy that way. I wear Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger and Joe Boxer exclusively. Those brands are the best for letting my genitals hang.

Reactions: Biboy9861

opinionman

Worshipped Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
No Response
I had to be 11/12 years old, seeing other boy in red briefs, or blue briefs, and my mom had only bought me white ones. So next time I asked to go and I picked out some colored hanes briefs. And I started getting International Male catalog in the male and seeing guys in bikini briefs. Then I started to steal underwear from the store, and I got caught and in a bunch of trouble. So my parents sat me down and scolded me, and asked if I wanted that type of underwear instead and told them yes. As soon as I was old enough to have a bank account I started to buy my own underwear. Now I have a large collection of briefs, bikini briefs, low rise briefs, and jockstraps.
I'd be interested to hear about your parents' conversation with you and the feelings you had (shame, I suppose, but also maybe defiance?) That, to me, is very human. Care to share?

Reactions: Biboy9861

Trevor

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Well camp was educational. It was a church camp no nudity but undies were common. I got picked on about my white ftl. Everyone else was in hanes and jockeys. But they were more expensive and my parents could not justify the extra cost. We were not poor but money was right at times. So that was the beginning of me noticing undies.
Then in middle school we had the boxer rebellion. And I was in briefs because boxers were more expensive. So picked on again. When I got a job and a driver' license I got a few pairs of boxers. I wanted to wear those in the lockerroom to lol like everyone else but boxers are not the best for gym class. At least not for me. So it swing around in gym. Jocks were not a thing in gym for me anymore. Past the jock mandatory era. But the sports teams wore them.
College guys wore boxers and I mixed it up. Boxers in the hallways were common place.
Also when I was young I played baseball should have cupped it but did not. Years later my younger bro was catching in baseball and asked me for a cup. Ashamed to ask parents. I was driving age so went and got him one and got me one too.
Hate conservative bible beating family. Better now but bad in the 1990s.

Also grew up thinking my dick was small. I was wrong.

I graduated high school in the 1990s and jocks were still mandatory for PE at my high school but several of the PE teachers/coaches were older guys in their who started teaching there when my dad was in high school back in the late 1950s. That is funny that the kids at church camp picked on you for wearing FTL briefs. It is crazy what kids pick on other kids over. I thought the white Hanes and FTL briefs were about the same price back then. That is what I and all of the other guys I went to school, 4-H camp, etc. with in the 90s wore. Never got picked on for the brand name on by briefs.

I remember that the Jockey Y front briefs were significantly more expensive. One time my mom bought me a couple of packages of Jockey briefs because they were on sale at whatever department store she was shopping at. I never liked the Jockies because my dick hangs to the right and if I got a hardon in (which happened all the time when I was in high school) my Dick would come up outta the fly on those Y fronts and it was impossible to get it back in without going to the bathroom and unzipping my pants and shoving it back in.

I started wearing boxers in college because I lived in a coed dorm and we had to walk down the hall to the showers and you never knew when girls might be wandering around on our hall and didn't want them to see me in tighty whities.

I grew up thinking my dick was small too (had never seen another guy with a hardon) and didn't realize it was big until I started playing with guys in college and realized that my hardon was bigger than most. LOL

AARON.aa

Expert Member
Media
Sometime or when I have to walk a lot or to stay up not sitting all the day I use to wear this classic-old style y-front briefs. I like to feel the support and stay safe ...an alternative of the free of boxers! A lot of old men use to wear this kind of y-fronts in Italy!

Attachments

Reactions: jockbear