Underwear Fetish

B_blackrabbit

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I love the whole used underwear scene. Infact any gear that has been worn by another guy gets me hot.
I knowning another guy has been wearing the gear is the best! The smell, the feel and even better if there are stains from him wanking!!

That's why I set up my own site as its a fetish that isn't well catered for (link below) ;)

alwayshornyatl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have a minor underwear fetish. I love getting a guy hard through his briefs and working over him orally and having him feel the fabric against his dick. I have a buddy and when we get together we do quite a bit of that back and forth. We do a little frottage, swap undies, and then fuck. Really hot.

If you like underwear, swimwear, jocks and bulges, check out this website.

GAYNBOSTON PACKAGES PLUS

schwulboy1989

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Even though I go commando 99% of the time, I do have a collection of briefs, bikinis, and boxer briefs, but I rarely wear them. Also have several jocks from different makers.
Regards to the photo, why do some guys wear several different pair of shorts at the same time? I have seen guys (mostly Hispanic) wear briefs with boxers over them. I don't get it.

to keep everything in place, while avoiding being ridiculed for wearing tighty-whiteys? o_O

Omu

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have an underwear fetish, I think! I think most girls love when guys wear hot underwear, which why it's so disappointing that so many guys just wear simple, boring boxers (at least here in Ireland). There's nothing hotter than a big cock bulging out of tight underwear! :p

RubberHarley

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

B_R_I_E_F

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Fetish? um.....Guilty!

Enjoy being seen as well as looking at other bulges. Fit guys in snug briefs are a major turn on! Not gonna lie about it.

I get turned on buying new ones.
Steeling used ones....yeah I've done it.
And just getting caught strutin' around in mine. Those stolen glances from other guys are a trigger for me.