Underwear Fetish

patrick222

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hom many of you are turned on by guys in worn out cheap tight whites like Hanes , BVD, Fruit of the loom and others ?

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Any underwear that's been worn, stretched etc over time is somewhat of a turn on. I enjoy seeing a guy at the gym putting them on then sitting to pull on his socks. They're usually so stretched out that his cock/balls fall out or at least are very visible. Nice!

B_Lightkeeper

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Not really a fetish (?) but lately when I see a guy bending over, I try and see if I can tell what style underwear he is wearing. Sometimes I can see what brand.

Of course, guys in white boxers turn me on.

B_R_I_E_F

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I prefer the underwear be snug and new. Turned off by old nasty stretched out briefs on ANY body type. Just a personal preference.

jayflamewalker

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hom many of you are turned on by guys in worn out cheap tight whites like Hanes , BVD, Fruit of the loom and others ?
I have an underwear fetish myself I love to see men in tighty whities dont care if they are old or new they just look hot and makes me horny. When I stay at a hotel and invite another man over I open the door in my tighty whities, or sometimes leave the door unlocked and he walks in I am lying in bed in my briefs. I walk around my apt in briefs all the the time.

stanley9

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Very hot to see a guy in worn briefs. The other day I saw a hot hunky dude strip down to a little pair of white briefs to head to the showers. I took a good look and noticed the pouch was a bit stained...it was so hot, and he was not shy about it at all.

john1deere

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Yeah, I agree. I love brands like FTL or Hanes (especially when you can tell the waistband is worn out because the guy has had that pair of underwear for a while. I love it especially when it's a straight young good looking dude wearing them (especially if he looks athletic or is wearing sweat pants), and he bends over for a bit and you see the waistband. SO hot! It's so hot because as soon as you see brands like FTL or Hanes, you think that probably it's a straight buy that's wearing them. Straight guys will usually go for brands like FTL or Hanes, so it looks way better.

Reactions: Music4me

hungnhot

1st Like
Media
Yeah, I agree. I love brands like FTL or Hanes (especially when you can tell the waistband is worn out because the guy has had that pair of underwear for a while. I love it especially when it's a straight young good looking dude wearing them (especially if he looks athletic or is wearing sweat pants), and he bends over for a bit and you see the waistband. SO hot! It's so hot because as soon as you see brands like FTL or Hanes, you think that probably it's a straight buy that's wearing them. Straight guys will usually go for brands like FTL or Hanes, so it looks way better.

That's so hot I totally agree