Underwear fetish?

D_Barney Plank

Account Disabled
Media
Any1 else like smelling a cute dudes underwear? My str8 friend left a airty pair on the floor one time and he went downstairs and i smelled,it was better than i thought!!

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I enjoyed smelling a room mate's underwear when he'd come home from a run or playing golf and get in the shower. His man scent was incredible.

Also, he'd jerk off in his underwear in the morning sometimes. I'd get them after he left for work and smell them as I jerked off and cum in them too.

chrome416

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I use to smell my roomies when he'd change and head out or while he was in the shower. His underwear always had the most intoxicating scent. Another instance was a really hot guy across the hall from me was doing laundry. Just standing beside him talking was hot enough.....getting to smell his boxers was intense.

Had hot friend alan i had big thing for with most incredible bubble butt ever well to me anyway. Used to sniff his boxer briefs and soccer briefs any chance i got. they were well hot.

wild_boy

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Also, he'd jerk off in his underwear in the morning sometimes. I'd get them after he left for work and smell them as I jerked off and cum in them too.
That's really hot.... but didn't he notice the dry cum in his underwear when taking them to the washing machine?

briefslove

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yeah - it's a big turn on. A good ripe pair of well worn briefs over the head and the day just got a lot better

Attachments