Underwear Fetish

SportyXX

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I also love underwear. Into various different styles but particularly love thongs. Luckily I have a couple of fuck buddies who love thongs too.....so we fuck each other while wearing them and spend time together trying different ones on.

tazweb

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Me too. I made a thread of my own about spotting guys looking at what underwear to buy in the store. I consider it more of a turn-on vs. a fetish. Fetish implies you smell or put dirty ones on your face as you masturbate. I don't have a collection, but do wear different styles/brands. I have boxers, boxer-briefs and a bikini. The bikini is only for special occasions.

Reactions: George1848

CaddysBriefs

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have a huge fetish for briefs. I own about 150 pairs, mostly CK but I have a lot of jockey bikini briefs also. With a couple pairs of 2xist thrown in there. I love being in a public setting and being seen in my white briefs. I also love how my gf teases me cock and sucks me off through my briefs. Huge turn on

Reactions: beach_bud

Cleanunderwearguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This could have been written about me. :fing02:

I love rolling around with another guy with both of us in just our undies, keeping them on until we absolutely HAVE to take them off. Soooo hot...

I don't care to see huge sagging, just enough to expose the waistband of whatever underwear he's wearing.

Same here! Nothing like shopping, buying, and trying on new underwear. Such a turn on!

And I hear ya on the weird shit. The last time a guy wanted to do a trade, the stuff he wanted me to do to them made me physically sick. I'm not opposed to doing trades, but the undies I trade will be clean with NOTHING done to them, except for a ride through my washer/dryer.

Hi, I agree with you I don't like dirty underwear I much prefer clean white pants. When I see a nice slim guy showing the band of his pants, I love trying to imagine what's in them and what he looks like when he drops his jeans and reveals anice big bulge.

action_stations

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Yep love undies too, swapped with a few guys which has been fun, got a regular I swap with every few weeks, we wear them for a day then post em in the email and put them straight on when they are received. Big turn on for me.

scanlan

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
hi folks.
underwear fetish has to be one of most common fetish among gay men.
i have a huge underwear fetish. i like all types.of underwear: briefs, tight boxers, loose boxers, jock straps, thongs etc.
i get turned on quite easily when seeing a guy in his undies. i even get a semi buying undies. when buying undies, i check out what the other guys are buying and i imagine them wearing them.
i check out guys undies when they rise about the jeans/trouser waistband. it turn me on when i see they are wearing designer.
i mostly wear designer undies but i do have quite a few pair of non brand undies but because they have nice designs.
i prefer seeing guys in there underwear than see then naked.
i hate when a guy strips for sex and takes there boxers off along with there jeans/trousers.
i know some guys are into swapping their worn undies and most demand that they are stained.
iv never swapped before causs if i want new undies, il go buy some.
but guys have left there undies behind, which i kept and would masturbate with when im done sniffing them.
Anyone else have an underwear fetish they want to share? heres a few pics of me in a sexy pair of low rise calvin kleins X.
share your stories and pics.

I get pretty excited seeing a guy in his underwear, especially if he is showing a bulge, the bigger the better. And when I buy underwear I get aroused and look for a package that has a picture on it. I know a lot of guys who have this fetish and will even pay for used underwear. A guy from LPSG told me I could make money on ebay selling my worn undies, and the idea really excites me. I think Quercusone sells his underwear on ebay.
A lot of my pictures here are me wearing underwear. I wish they made boxers a little longer so the head wouldn't get so cold. Haha.

Attachments

boy_gusher

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Here a men used undies fetish. I'm a chilean guy.
In Chile I do not know any fetish to share tastes.
I would like to maintain contact with some of you and give me some used undies to jerk me off.

Reactions: aalecfs

chubbyjockstrap

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Yep love undies too, swapped with a few guys which has been fun, got a regular I swap with every few weeks, we wear them for a day then post em in the email and put them straight on when they are received. Big turn on for me.
Done the same here!

Reactions: briefsguy1993

Lvitlarge

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm gay too and LOVE underwear, sometimes think a guy looks hotter in it...although I love guys out of their underwear too ;)

Until looking around online thought I was on my own with tjis underwear fetish-pleased to have found some like minded guys

Reactions: Dave11uk