Underwear Fetish

thongboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Love thongs have one yellow pair held only with pins another by small Velcro strip also like speedos, small bikinis, but no boxers
I only have thongs and a couple of bikinis in my underwear drawer. Boxers are BORING unless they're boxer briefs

alexhard7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i recently started enjoying sexier underwear. I have a few thongs, and a few pairs with stretchy material that hugs my package nicely. Wearing them and feeling them hug my package gets me nice and horny

NoodisTX

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm a huge underwear fan. I wouldn't call it a fetish - since it's not required for me to get off... but hot dudes in underwear - MAN!

I saw a dude the other day walking down the street shirtless. He was wearing a jock - and his shorts were sagged just enough to show a tiny bit of skin in the back, where his butt was exposed. Super hot!

I'll admit that I really really like sweaty underwear. I like to sniff it. I'm not after the the piss and crack smell... just the musky scent of a dude's sweaty nuts.

Hi there, 24yr old Australian with Cum Stained underwear for sale?
Let me know if you're interested and how much you'll pay :)

Shieldsy

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Haha awesome!! I love underwear too. A friend and I swap cum stained undies by post and wear them. It's hot.

Kik me: Shieldsy05
(Prefer young, uncut is a plus ;) )

Love underwear! I've traded with friends before. Gets me rock hard knowing their dick was in them!

older4younger

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If I traded underwear, it would actually be just to get some variety or to trade styles I am no longer as fond of... not to have them stained or otherwise sullied. It's a shame to just give them away. Maybe LPSG needs a "Laundry Basket" forum for such trading?

LPSG definitely needs a "Laundry Basket" forum for such trading? And i would have no problem trading with some young guy 18 to 30 age range