Underwear Fetish

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by AntiqueNumbers, Apr 9, 2007.

1. AntiqueNumbers

AntiqueNumbers New Member

Albums:
    Guys,
    If you've got an underwear fetish, tell us about it!
    Here's mine.............although I primarily wear briefs, I have several dresser drawers full of briefs, boxers, thongs, jocks, boxer briefs, socks, etc. I'm always looking for something new and different. Every time I go shopping in a department store, I have to pass through the men's underwear department. And almost every time, I have to buy something.
    I'm always curious to see what brand and what kind of underwear men are wearing. When I'm at the gym, I am as excited to see what men have on under their street clothes, as I am to see what's in that underwear. Although I very seldom have a chance to wear out my underwear, when I'm really horny, I'll masturbate in an old pair and tear them off as I'm cumming!
    What's your underwear fetish?

2. trufitjock

trufitjock Member

Albums:
    jock straps.. trufit is my favorite.. have about 60 med and larges.. prefere white.. but have many colors

3. RubberHarley

RubberHarley Member

Albums:
    Jock straps. I have a drawer full of them. Love different colors and sizes. Like different pouches. My wife enjoys putting them on me and then playing with my dick to get me hard. It really feels good to shoot off in a jock. My wife enjoys seeing me do this.

4. Stresskit

Stresskit New Member

I have some great briefs from Giordi. The have a forward projecting pouch that keeps all the good stuff way out front. They are also fom fitting in the rear and show a nice ass crack separation.

5. wetboxersguy

wetboxersguy New Member

I have a thing for tighty whities

6. sdbg

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I discovered boxers late in life a year ago. Now I feel cheated that I never gave them an honest chance before. Hanging loose is so addictive and I love seeing other fit guys doing it, too, especially in lightweight clothing that prominently displays their assets. I have all kinds of patterns - stipes, plaids, checks, sailboats, etc. Like when guys show a little bit of their boxers, whether it is the waistband above their pants or shorts, the pattern showing through light colored pants or shorts, or the hem of the boxers hanging a little bit below the hem of their gym shorts. Lightweight boxers offer virtually the same freedom as commando but you still have that extra layer between you and your outerwear.

Draft saved Draft deleted