Underwear Fetish

spfldstyler

Just Browsing
Media
Ok, I freely admit I have an underwear fetish. Maybe I'm abnormal and a bit pf a perv, but oh well! I really get off on playing with a hot guy's worn underwear. Once, I even took a pair of underwear from a guy at my gym while he was showering and left a $20 bill to ease my guilt. Here's my question, if I asked you if I could have a pair of your underwear and even offered to pay for them, how many of you would be likely to oblige me? This is hypothetical of course. Your thoughts are appreciated. Thanks

Damian Johnson

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Tight briefs and jockstraps are my favourite! Especially if some big gym jock guy has worn them and they smell really ripe and manly and feel a bit crusty where hes dripped some man juice into them whilst doin sports or workin out! A mans gotta do what a mans gotta do! :biggrin1:

Primal_Savage

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have a similar fetish, except I like to trade jocks. I traded speedos once, we exchanged them so no $$ i loved wearing his!

Altogether I have about 10 Speedos and T-shirts from other guys acquired during my college swimming days. They serve as conquest trophies. May be weird, but I often take them out sniff em and j/o while wearing them and thinking about the guy.

Reactions: penfire

hellagood88

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
yeah ive got an underwear fetish, id let you buy my underwear, as long as i could try them on again after you. iv got a thing about wearing underwear that other peoples cocks have been in

WellHung83

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have a thing for guys in low ride briefs or boxer briefs myself, as well as dudes who can wear bright red shorts that really show off their physiques. Got that sort of kink from watching the AFL guys run around on the beach stripped down to their tiny footy shorts LOL.

Reactions: Biboy9861

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Sure, I'd trade you. The pouch of my Jockeys gets pretty stretched out... <g>

It used to be common for losing crew teams to strip off their shirts to hand over to the winning crew. I've got a good collection from highschool days. Do crews still do this?

Reactions: Biboy9861

f03z

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My boyfriend and I would be willing to oblige you with as many as you were willing to pay for! I'm 20, 5'9" 130# bl/brn and he's 22 6'0" 145# brn/brn both 8" cut, and we're always horny, so we could specially prepare them for you, if you know what I mean!
I hope you're still interested, we're both broke college kids and we can really use the cash! Send us an email at f03z@hotmail.com!
-Kyle & Mike

Reactions: trackjock13

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey Spfldstyler: What size are you looking for?

I have an underwear fetish, too. I used to only wear briefs, but for the past few years, I've been into boxers exclusively. I have over 50 pair of boxers now, and don't wear any of the other stuff.

I gave away more than half of the briefs and bikinis that I used to have. I'm still hanging on to some FTL and Champion colored briefs, but I should get rid of most of them. They take up space.

D_Relentless Original

Cherished Member
Media
I too, like most of the guys on this thread have an underwear fetish. I would gladly give up my underwear if you asked me and gave me money. I'd enjoy it even more if you gave me what you're wearing at the time!

I agree, but you can have my Kecks for free, i seem to have had a thing for underwear for years , i find it a huge turn on if i see a guy buying, bending over and showing band of underpants, love it !!!!!!!!!!!.

With regard to stealing underwear from the local changing room, i did that with aguy who was 6ft, hairy, rugged and beefy, he was showering at the time, best thing is i left my bag in the rush and had to go back in changing room to get it and he was there going mad at his mates, saying he can't believe his wallet is still there but not his undies hehe:redface: