Underwear Fetish

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by spfldstyler, Jan 13, 2008.

1. spfldstyler

spfldstyler New Member

Ok, I freely admit I have an underwear fetish. Maybe I'm abnormal and a bit pf a perv, but oh well! I really get off on playing with a hot guy's worn underwear. Once, I even took a pair of underwear from a guy at my gym while he was showering and left a $20 bill to ease my guilt. Here's my question, if I asked you if I could have a pair of your underwear and even offered to pay for them, how many of you would be likely to oblige me? This is hypothetical of course. Your thoughts are appreciated. Thanks

2. buffbaldy

buffbaldy New Member

Albums:
    I have a similar fetish, except I like to trade jocks. I traded speedos once, we exchanged them so no $$ i loved wearing his!

3. Damian Johnson

Damian Johnson New Member

Tight briefs and jockstraps are my favourite! Especially if some big gym jock guy has worn them and they smell really ripe and manly and feel a bit crusty where hes dripped some man juice into them whilst doin sports or workin out! A mans gotta do what a mans gotta do! :biggrin1:

4. Supersized

Supersized New Member

I don't wear any underwear but i'd be happy to give you a pair of my sweaty gym shorts.

5. rimmer9

Gold Member

Albums:
    \Hey DJ let's get in that staff loo and sniff them together, rub them over our butts and rock hard cocks.

6. Primal_Savage

Primal_Savage New Member

Albums:
    Altogether I have about 10 Speedos and T-shirts from other guys acquired during my college swimming days. They serve as conquest trophies. May be weird, but I often take them out sniff em and j/o while wearing them and thinking about the guy.

7. Damian Johnson

Damian Johnson New Member

Im on the train to the Midlands right now dude! :biggrin1:

8. SpandexGear

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I got a UW fetish too -- so guess it is no surprise that I'd just give my jock to you if you asked me for it in the lockeroom. :cool:

9. hellagood88

hellagood88 New Member

yeah ive got an underwear fetish, id let you buy my underwear, as long as i could try them on again after you. iv got a thing about wearing underwear that other peoples cocks have been in

10. WellHung83

Gold Member

Albums:
    I have a thing for guys in low ride briefs or boxer briefs myself, as well as dudes who can wear bright red shorts that really show off their physiques. Got that sort of kink from watching the AFL guys run around on the beach stripped down to their tiny footy shorts LOL.

11. art

art
    Gold Member

Sure, I'd trade you. The pouch of my Jockeys gets pretty stretched out... <g>

It used to be common for losing crew teams to strip off their shirts to hand over to the winning crew. I've got a good collection from highschool days. Do crews still do this?

12. Lex

Lex
    Gold Member

Still waiting to get that pic in my inbox after all these years! :wink: (only half kidding)

13. lovin_california

lovin_california Active Member

I love underwear too - do you ever get some out of the lost and found box at the gym? They are clean but it always feels good to have a new pair to try out. I always wonder if the original owner will see me in them.... lol

14. wowzazowza

wowzazowza New Member

id be willing to swap with someone... just make sure there are some cum stains ;) lol

15. underwear_enth

underwear_enth New Member

Check Out *spam*

16. f03z

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    My boyfriend and I would be willing to oblige you with as many as you were willing to pay for! I'm 20, 5'9" 130# bl/brn and he's 22 6'0" 145# brn/brn both 8" cut, and we're always horny, so we could specially prepare them for you, if you know what I mean!
    I hope you're still interested, we're both broke college kids and we can really use the cash! Send us an email at f03z@hotmail.com!
    -Kyle & Mike

17. sdbg

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Hey Spfldstyler: What size are you looking for?

I have an underwear fetish, too. I used to only wear briefs, but for the past few years, I've been into boxers exclusively. I have over 50 pair of boxers now, and don't wear any of the other stuff.

I gave away more than half of the briefs and bikinis that I used to have. I'm still hanging on to some FTL and Champion colored briefs, but I should get rid of most of them. They take up space.

18. 2xistTrunks

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I too, like most of the guys on this thread have an underwear fetish. I would gladly give up my underwear if you asked me and gave me money. I'd enjoy it even more if you gave me what you're wearing at the time!

19. D_Relentless Original

Albums:
    I agree, but you can have my Kecks for free, i seem to have had a thing for underwear for years , i find it a huge turn on if i see a guy buying, bending over and showing band of underpants, love it !!!!!!!!!!!.

With regard to stealing underwear from the local changing room, i did that with aguy who was 6ft, hairy, rugged and beefy, he was showering at the time, best thing is i left my bag in the rush and had to go back in changing room to get it and he was there going mad at his mates, saying he can't believe his wallet is still there but not his undies hehe:redface:

20. briefs

briefs New Member

Albums:
    Total underwear fan here. Favor briefs and longjohns, but other styles are cool. Like them white, either clean or very well used and never washed.

Hanging out with some guys in their briefs is so sexy.

Draft saved Draft deleted