Underwear Fetish

CAT MAN ME

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My deep fetish is wearing speedo style swim briefs as underwear. I do get hard in them and the feeling is great. There other guys at our swim club who like swimming in the nude see some of us guys, still in tight swimsuits and want to strip us naked, but only a thought for the moment, especially feeling them up and soon to be in the nude. When it was my time, I would squeeze my legs closely together and covering my outlined full erection while my exposed rear buns, well wedgied in my behind, are being swatted by his firm hand. Like the other guys, it was was a sexual fantasy being spanked and stripped out of our sexy snug speedo swimsuits. Those shiny clinging swim suits felt better than regular underwear, but feeling them slowly being peeled down and off is quite sensational, especially finally being totally naked and erect. The other nude guys at the swim club certainly enjoyed getting me and the other guys getting us out of our tight fitting speedo swimsuits and naked, rather than those awful board shorts or baggy swim trunks.