Underwear Fetish

jcxrm

Experimental Member
Media
I just love to see hunky guys bulging in their underpants, preferably pristine white.
When I was in high school, I used to climb out of my (ground floor!) bedroom window late at night and steal our hunky neighbour's jockeys if his wife left them on the line. Sometimes I would go back inside, put them on, take my cock uut the fly and wank off, then go out again and put them back on the line. Sometimes I just kept them.
Once, I took a pair of briefs off another neighbour's line,and when I got them into the light inside, I realised they were his wife's. UGHHH. I hate women's underwear, a couple of times I have seen a good looking guy in them, and it is a real turn off, no matter how good looking he is.

chip2

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
okay I'll admit it, I have an underwear fetish, regular every day briefs, tighty whities get me off, especially if someone else has worn them. Have "borrowed" a few pairs over the years, can't resist.

Reactions: Ohiojohn

B_afhotty4all

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
i have an undie fetish 2. i would love to have some kinda undie swap with a fit guy into the same high end jocks and briefs im into.

iluvmm2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have a thong fetish but I don't swap. That does not turn me on at all. But I'd love to meet other thong wearers

jayflamewalker

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Ok, I freely admit I have an underwear fetish. Maybe I'm abnormal and a bit pf a perv, but oh well! I really get off on playing with a hot guy's worn underwear. Once, I even took a pair of underwear from a guy at my gym while he was showering and left a $20 bill to ease my guilt. Here's my question, if I asked you if I could have a pair of your underwear and even offered to pay for them, how many of you would be likely to oblige me? This is hypothetical of course. Your thoughts are appreciated. Thanks
Hygiene's first by me , I would never buy ( why do we say pair) when we are talking about 1 . Anyway I would never buy underwear thats been used by another man. Unless it was cleaned and washed and he just wanted to get rid of it because they are too small or big something like that , I know alot of you guys like them dirty with stains but thats just plain nasty but hey knock yourself out

chip2

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i like a pair right off the locker room floor

D_Ed_BagladyJr

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have a bit of an underwear fetish.. just like collecting them and wearing them out.. as you can proably tell I stretch out a few pair on a regular basis.. Never would have thought that someone would want the old pairs. humm, the mind boggles... maybee I should ask I anyone wants a stretched "stressed" pair of shorts.. or some that I have worn only a few times and blown out or just found uncomfortable.. anyone intrested? need to clear out the drawer to get new ones!

lovin_california

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I just got an entire bag of undies and speedos from someone that only modeled them for a photoshoot. They fit me perfectly and enjoying wearing them today.

The bag contained designer briefs, a few thongs,
a pouch with a tiny waistband, speedos, swim trunks (tight), and bikini briefs. My fetish has been served!

lowswinger

Sexy Member
Media
Love jockstraps too! Found this site that seems to pretty cool and a place to trade jocks. Talked to the owner and it just launched and more guys are joining every day. I'm on there as 'bigbiscuits'. Creating a profile is free.

JockUp.com