Underwear Fetish

D

deleted300444

I dont mind or care if I wear others. But, I am not a " stratch n Sniff" kind of guy. Prefer washed, cum stain for good sport ok.

XMarks, were not paying you.....

RubberHarley

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
One of the first items I'd give you would be one of my jocks. But before giving it, I'd masturbate in it for you. I'd then get some under wear and be sure there were cum stains in it. Some guys trade jocks. Some guys even trade used condoms.

Treevillage

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I absolutely have developed an underwear fetish,but its more on the side of wearing underwear that majority of men dont feel comfortable enough too.

Reactions: Biboy9861

ThickPup

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I wouldn't say I have this type of fetish. I do love my underwear, and always searching for the next best pair.

BUT - I wouldn't pass up a pair of briefs from any of the members listed in my signature. Clean of course.

Reactions: Biboy9861

yhtang

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have been using my jockstrap for moping up operations after jacking off in bed. It is getting rather stiff now.

Sometimes I sniff it while I jack, I love my own smell - especially when I have been wearing that jock all night long while I slept.

dong-in-khakis

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've had an underwear fetish since I was a kid. Never forget the first bikinis I got my Mom to order me from JC Penney, lol.

I was going to the bathroom constantly pulling down my pants to look at them on me in the mirror.

Still dig all kinds of underwear.

I have been using my jockstrap for moping up operations after jacking off in bed. It is getting rather stiff now.

Sometimes I sniff it while I jack, I love my own smell - especially when I have been wearing that jock all night long while I slept.

Great thread,i love to do the same as you,first thing i do when i wake up is smell were my balls were in my boxer briefs,instant hard on,love the smell,what is better iks when you get to smell a cute friends too,mmmm and can compare

Would love to give you my sweaty jockstrap, if you'd give me yours.

LIKEITMESSY

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have a different sort of underwear fetish. I love the feel of wearing briefs and being stroked off or sucked thru my briefs. I also enjoy mutual grinding wearing underwear till we shoot our loads.

Biboy9861

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Sure, I'd trade you. The pouch of my Jockeys gets pretty stretched out... <g>

It used to be common for losing crew teams to strip off their shirts to hand over to the winning crew. I've got a good collection from highschool days. Do crews still do this?
Wish it was underwear