Underwear Fetish

B_R_I_E_F

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Love a new pair of briefs. Enjoy being seen in my undies and will often "stage" getting caught just to show off in them. Started as a kid and still get a kick today.

Who's seen me?
• mailman
• delivery guy
• cable guy
• repair man
• doctors
• neighbors
• coach
• hotel bellman
• various friends/gym buds
• sales guy at department stores

I LOVE catching a guy checking out my bulge.

Enjoy swapping underwear pics too.

hey you ever show off?

B_R_I_E_F

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I hear you, mcsizzle...
it takes some guts to do. That's part of the thrill.

I'd watch for the mailman as he walked towards my house, I'd be in my underwear and grab a robe and wait until he walked to my mailbox mounted next to my door. I'd open the door just putting the robe on - and never closing it. (so he got a full show, but it looked like I was making an effort to be modest). 9 times out of ten, I'd be sporting a hard-on and that always got a second look and a smile a few times.

By the looks of your photo, you've got NOTHIN' to be modest about. Go For it!

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Sure, my favorite place is the YMCA, where when both dressing and undressing I'll sometimes catch guys stealing a peek at my bulge. When this happens I'll always happy to be wearing really sexy underwear that shows everything pulled up front and making a huge package.

I've established some long lasting bonds with other guys who have similar fascinations and have learned there's nothing stronger than shared underwear fetishs, B_R_I_E_F.

iamjack74

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I too like showing off my briefs at the gym in the locker room. Most guys tend to wear boxer briefs, but there are some (seem to be mostly hispanic) guys that do wear them.. including myself. Would like to hear some more stories of you getting "caught" in your briefs. I am sure there are others out there who would like to hear the same.

CaddysBriefs

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I love "getting caught" in my briefs. I have answered my door plenty of times just wearing a pair of tight briefs. What I started doing recently is while im driving I'll pull over to the side of the road, take my pants off n get out of my car. I'll walk to my trunk or to the front of car in just my briefs or briefs and a t-shirt. I love knowing that all the cars driving by can see my briefs =)