Underwear for a big fella

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by Voodoobluez, Feb 13, 2012.

1. Voodoobluez

Voodoobluez Member

Hey y'all I need some help. Recently I've been noticing I'm having a situation with my legs sort of trying to crush my "twig n' berries". I work in a job where I'm moving and bending all the time plus, I do a lot of weight training during the week. It seems my lower half is having some trouble trying to accommodate all the parts to where I will be comfortable.

I've been searching online for underwear that will help alleviate my predicament, but I'm having trouble finding underwear to fit a guy my size. I'm 6'3", 275~ lbs., I wear a 40-42 size pants and my upper legs come in around 30-31 inches in diameter.

I also have a bit of "junk in the trunk" from doing lots of squats and deadlifts in my training. I don't know how much that would factor in, but figured I would throw it in as well.

So, if y'all have any brands that you know of that would help rid me of this problem and also accentuate my package, I'd appreciate the input. Thanks.

2. prince albert dong

Gold Member

Albums:
    Dude, get fruit of the loom briefs.

I have 34 waist, thick legs, jlo butt.

Ftls offer large leg openings, comfortable, inexpensive.

3. Voodoobluez

Voodoobluez Member

I've tried Hanes and Fruit before. The problem isn't so much the room in the underwear, it's more about getting my package pulled up from between my legs.

It's kinda getting squished in between them and I'd like something to help alleviate that situation.

4. beadlerancho

beadlerancho Member

Albums:
  5. jockbear

jockbear Member

I'm much shorter but I also have big legs and that means that jonny and the twins need to be supported up and out of harm's way. I've never found a brief that does the job. Either they don't stay pulled up or I get a wedgie when I take high steps or bend over. Jockstraps work good for this they keep the boys safe and you don't get wedgies. The problem with a jock is that the waistband gets uncomfortable after awhile. Out of ideas I tried some cheap thongs..... Joe Boxer and Murano. They did a great job of supporting my junk and they are soft so comfortable for all day wear. You don't have to worry about the wedgie because its already there. Once the but strap finds it home I don't notice that it is there. I find that I never need to "adjust" when I am sporting the thong.

6. redneckgymrat

Gold Member

I've got the same problem, and I'm still searching for a solution. However, I've got a few ideas.

First...For everyday wear, I find that wearing boxerbriefs has solved many of my problems. There's enough fabric to cover and contain me, and there are styles with a pouch design which actually work. Be sure to get some including a small percentage of spandex, or they're going to stretch out over the day. By positioning myself within the boxerbriefs, I find that they hold me in sufficiently well over the day, that I'm not sitting on my genitals. If you're not sure...WalMart has a line called "Starter" which costs only $8 for a 3 pack, and which contains 1% spandex. They're decent.

Now, to confirm... Basically, you need your genitals lifted up and forward. Correct? Your priority is not about making them look bigger, or squeezing them into tiny bikinis, but just to get them out from between your legs, so you stop hurting yourself. Am I correct?

If so, this brings us to suggestion 2. If the boxerbriefs are insufficient, there is a category of undergarment called a suspensory. It's a strap that goes around your waist, and which has a loop that goes under your parts, and supports them. Unfortunately, they're expensive and overdesigned for your purpose, as they're closer to being a medical device.

Someone just posted a link to a more fashionable version...but the photos show that it's just a waistband and a loop of elastic that goes behind your scrotum. I'm considering making one for myself. wildmant.com

7. Max

Max New Member

A well-fitting jockstrap under very loose boxers (maybe sized one size up). This in my experience gives support and doesn't squash you.

8. 729b4l

729b4l New Member

Try Hillcrestswimwear.com

Draft saved Draft deleted