underwear for best cock & balls support

That is the whole reason I joined up to this site today...
From what I've seen so far I think that the Aussiebum brand 'wonderjock' seems the way to go since they have a pouchy thing goin on.

I have a Bonds thong, I hate wearing a thong but it's got the most room.

Hope I'm helping, good luck.

stuffer

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like Cin2 Bamboo underwear...the slider brief and the racer brief, both have the "trophy shelf" which is extremely comfortable and does indeed provide some support. However, if support is the main thing you are looking for, most any variety of Unico briefs are excellent. They have a wonderful pouch design that gives extreme support, IMHO.

I've just bought a pair of Wonderjocks from Aussiebum, and they are extremely well made but the pouch isn't quite what I expected. I've got to give them another wear or two to make a good judgement.

And don't even think about the Cin2 briefs with the sling support. Talk about difficult to put on. And god forbid you should go to a public bathroom and have to remove yourself from the sling and then put it back on. You'd look like a freak in the bathroom and get arrested for indecency and lewd acts...

I've become a men's underwear collector I guess. I have many top brands and spend a lot of money trying these "designer" briefs. Now I see what all the hoopla is about Victoria's Secret for women. There is a huge difference between a 3 pack of Hanes tighty whiteys and a good pair of top of the line Calvins, Cin2, Aussiebums, or Unico.