Underwear for big balls

hung15us

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have bought from Egrowear x3D and I still have the squeeze on me and after 3 hours it hurts and then everything starts to fall out. I go free balling as I can't stand the squeezing. I'm 14' around very heavy balls and a huge fat dick 11' around and I have found nothing to hold them in or up

B_theOtherJJ

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have bought from Egrowear x3D and I still have the squeeze on me and after 3 hours it hurts and then everything starts to fall out. I go free balling as I can't stand the squeezing. I'm 14' around very heavy balls and a huge fat dick 11' around and I have found nothing to hold them in or up

Well buddy, you cant expect anything to be comfortable on that monster you are packing. I was at a Pumper event 2 years ago, and they showed underwear made by a special company for pumpers with Monster packages. They called it "bulgewear". You can look on the pspumpers website.

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I wonder if age is a major issue here and/or too long not wearing supportive underwear. My balls are larger than average and a lot heavier than average, and I'm in my mid-40s. I've never had this "scrotal fatigue," however, perhaps because I've always worn briefs, bikinis, or boxer-briefs, never boxers and never commando.

Reactions: Ohiojohn

rjpxxxx

Just Browsing
Media
I have had this problem as long as I can remember but when I got to about 30 I changed from briefs to shorts. At least your stuff has some room to move. Then as I got a bit older my balls started complaining and needed frequent discomfort adjustments . . . so the constriction of briefs was one problem and then the lack of support from shorts became another.

I particularly loathe the double fabric that they use in most men's briefs. What is that all about? Presumably for people who are worried that if they put it away too soon it'll leak onto their trousers without an extra layer of protective fabric!. Still I find it uncomfortable and I'd rather wait a bit longer and give it a bit more of a shake!

Anyway. I found some underwear advertised in the UK magazine Attitude that are just great! The brand is "BIGBOY". They point out that you don't require a big dick for these, they're soft and stretchy, and they just happen to support whatever goes in them, including a big dick and big balls without any problems using a single seamless layer of quality fabric. I get them from the UK for [Brit Pounds] 11.99 which is AUS$22.50, [the website is: http://www.attitudedirect.co.uk/shopping/home.php?cat=449]. But you can also get them from the US [http://www.dealbyethan.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=5915]. They are US$19.90 or $22.94, which is slightly more expensive than the UK price, but the US suppliers have small discounts if you get a few more [which is good, so you can have some in the wash, some in the drawer and a pair doing their job!].

If you get some just get one pair though [as they're not all that cheap!] and see how they fit generally. In all these things it's incredible how different things wrap around different guys! I got the biggest size, but I reckon that one size bigger would sell a million!

I've also thought of trying the COCKSOX brand which are about the same price but they seem to have a seam at the very front and to be more about showing off your bush than supporting your cock and balls. I see that males pubes are coming into fashion witrh the new Levi 501 Jeans but I just want something that isn't ever gonna leave me feeling half dressed. I'd be interested in the brands other people have tried.

The first time I tried BIGBOYS jocks on I felt comfort like I haven't felt foir a long time. And they pack things really nicely from an aesthetic point of view too!

Last edited:

peter Boschock

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I have large low hanging balls and need some underwear that will hold them up and forward. I am sick and tired of sitting on them and having to adjust them constantly. I have been unable to find anything outside of a jock strap to give them support. To make matters worse, I am a large man and need underwear in the 2X or 3X size. Any suggestions?
Duluth underwear for men. Try the bullpen

Reactions: Ohiojohn

muscle_wagon

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have large balls, they exploded in size during puberty. So much so that they would not fit in boys underwear. I stopped wearing underwear and it was so much more comfortable. But.. I have to be careful, don't jump, or jostle them to hard.. also I cannot run freeballing. So I hunted for something with room to hold them, but not squash them.. but inexpensive too. I got a pair of andrew christian almost naked briefs, they are still a little tight, but they work for running.. they come off as soon as I'm back. I hear the trophy boy has a bigger pouch.. but can't stand the waist band...lol

Reactions: monkbro

Uncutsouthernboy

Superior Member
Media
I am not so sure it matters about balls and underwear. Myself, I have just regular size balls. There is a man at my gym who is in his 80s. He is only about 5'9" or so. His build is average. He has the biggest balls I have ever seen. They don't look like something you would see on a human male. They look like the size of my clenched fists and hang low. His flaccid dick is rather large too. He wears tiny 1970s style bikini underwear. The strange thing is that when he has his underwear on, and all his dick and balls are in them, the package looks normal. The same as with his trousers on. I don't understand why they would not show through his clothing.

Reactions: HorseHung40's

nhguy78

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Asexual
I just do not want to squish it all into my abdomen or crotch like most briefs so. CK used to make great pouch briefs. The newer versions aren't the same. I have a pair of Obviously which is made for larger penis. My balls are still made prominent by them because they have a pouch; however, lots of baggy material extra. My current favorite pair is N2N - perfect fit for me. Nice sized pouch without extra material that others dedicate just for dick.

My goal is to lift and make my ball package look better in clothing and not just treated as secondary to dick... 'cause I don't have much dick.

Reactions: bulgebigger

HorseHung40's

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
My balls are somewhat larger than average (my doctor confirmed it), and as I've gotten older (I'm in my early 50s now), I've found that I ache down there if I go for more than a couple hours without very, very good support. My doc called it "scrotal fatigue." The aching would get so bad that I would actually get nauseous. My doctor suggested jockstraps, and they've done the trick -- no more aching!

I, too, suffer from scrotal fatigue. It is such an awful feeling. I, too, have found that a jockstrap prevents that from occurring. I don't know about you, but I feel instantly lighter, when I wear a jockstrap.

Reactions: Lowhangershunter

HorseHung40's

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I am not so sure it matters about balls and underwear. Myself, I have just regular size balls. There is a man at my gym who is in his 80s. He is only about 5'9" or so. His build is average. He has the biggest balls I have ever seen. They don't look like something you would see on a human male. They look like the size of my clenched fists and hang low. His flaccid dick is rather large too. He wears tiny 1970s style bikini underwear. The strange thing is that when he has his underwear on, and all his dick and balls are in them, the package looks normal. The same as with his trousers on. I don't understand why they would not show through his clothing.

When I wear certain types of clothing, specifically 1970s all-nylon, made in USA speedos, my bulge is hidden too. Some of those styles and cuts could "flatten" our appearance.

Reactions: nhguy78