Underwear for big balls...

bigballs_

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I know this topic has probably been discussed around guys with big cocks many times but I wondered if there are any guys who can help with an underwear problem.

I have an okay sized cock, about 4" soft but also have very big balls and a very big sac which means my balls hang very low. I've never stretched or played with my sac it's just always been that way - ever since high school (as I remember being teased).

I'm proud of what I've got and do like the attention that my big balls get me however there are times, in particular at work when wearing a suit that I need things to be more restrained.

I usually go commando or wear shorts as they allow my balls to hang comfortably, however what usually happens is they both go down one side and if I have tighter trousers on it's very obvious.

I've tried various makes of briefs and tighter fitting shorts however the 'pouch' tends to be too small and everything ends up very compressed - as a result I've noticed that this is when I also end up with a rash in the groin area, jock itch and have to use cream to get rid of this.

I'd appreciate any recommendations from guys of a specific make of underwear that looks okay and also is more accommodating - especially if I can get this either in the UK or through mail order.

Thanks,
Andy

droool

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
A couple of you guys mentioned the old 2xist pouches being better....I agree. What the hell happened with them...why would they change something that was working so well??

Reactions: LowerCapeCod

D_Poppy_Cocque

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
... I've tried various makes of briefs and tighter fitting shorts however the 'pouch' tends to be too small and everything ends up very compressed - as a result I've noticed that this is when I also end up with a rash in the groin area, jock itch and have to use cream to get rid of this...

Thanks,
Andy
Dude...
I ALWAYS have the same problem! I wear boxers for the room, but I find I have to lift up my nuts to sit down. I too get rashes, etc. because of my nuts. If you find something that we can wear let me know... :wink:

HorseHung40's

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I buy the traditional white y-front briefs. They have a lot of room, because they have long side panels. Roominess is not my problem with underwear.

My issue comes from the weight of my equipment. It pulls and stretches the waistband. After several months, I find that the waistband ceases to be good, and, have to toss the briefs. Because of this, I buy whatever is on sale.

Adam875

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hi Andy,

I wondered at first if you were a guy I went to school with, but then remembered his name was Ken. He had the biggest set of balls I've ever set eyes on in my life. They looked like a couple of oranges, with his dick just laying on the top of them. You say you were teased: we used to laugh at and tease him in the showers. The enormous bulge was only too obvious even when he was fully dressed. Funny then, but how he coped later on I never knew. But I'm sure he would understand your problem ...

Chicago_Swimmer

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Unico and Ergowear work very well for me. I used to have troubles catching my balls on the inseam of my pants/jean when I sat down and wrack myself. These underwear have the support and the size to help avoid this from happening. There are other brands of underwear that offer the size and support, but these generally fit me very well and are good quality. I've been wearing both brands plus a couple N2N styles for over three years and am very happy with them.

I hope this is helpful.

bcguy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
hey bud - my nuts are same size or bigger and when commando or boxers won't do i wear 2xist - great pouch on them - and give you a great basket if you are into that look

BgHorseBoy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Buddy, the low-rise regular c-2 (or cn-2) is a great pair for that too.

The OLD 2xist were the best. Big pouch.

Separately, COLT made an oversized pouch set of underwear that was pretty hot and honestly maybe too big for you. Dunno.

rimmer9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
would love to have that problem. I might have a big cock but would love those balls. I know, we're never satisfied.

Aero1976

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I recently ordered some of the King Style Balls in One Ultra Pouch Briefs and Boxer Briefs from International Jock...

King Style New & Unusual at International Jock Underwear & Swimwear

They seem "OK" but definitely not like the original 2xist or Unico pouches.

Overall, slightly disappointing but may work for some folks. The waist sizes seem to run small so you may want to order up a size if you do give them a shot.