underwear for big boys

carlabbott18: just wondering if there are any web sites out there that sell underwear for big balls and cocks, ive gotta 7 in soft cock and big low hanging balls and no matter what underwear i wear they always seem to come out and its reallly painful and looks embarising :-[ so i need something that has a big front that will hold my balls and cock in place ok 8) without pooping out and going down my leg pleasssse help me .xx :)

47boreas: It is very difficult for me to find them. I use mainly Björn Borg or Calvin Klein underwear. Because of my penis size I have to buy larger underwear than my body size. I am only 5'10" and 160 lbs, but I have to use 38" underwear and in spite of it the front is not large enough for my penis and testicles. However, those brands are best for me. I use boxer briefs or briefs. Boxers are turn-off because my dick and balls drop out of leg. :-[

This topic has been discussed earlier so you could find good replies if you scan and read them.

Boreas

Tall_Verz_Tahp: I know there is a specialty store in Los Angeles that caters specifically to guys of extreme size, whether it be height, musculature, or (without sounding rude) fat men. This one private store also custom makes men's shorts, speedos, underwear, etc for men with large endowments. I don't remember the name of it but my room mate has been. I'll find out and get back to ya.
Funny note, the last time my roomie was there he saw Shaquille O'Neal coming out of a back room. hmmmmmm

Reactions: Sloppybtm

ish789: try jcpenny they got like these 11 dollar boxers that almost reach the knee....

hung: e2u has a sale going on right now. They are going out of business. Check out their web site.

Although I am an avid freeballer, I can assure you that when I need to really dress up for funerals/weddings that I have used the great e2u products.

john_aka_john: Yes UNDERGEAR has some great styles that have some extra room in the front.

Charles88: The boxer-briefs that I tend to wear are Calvin Klein, and they are the ones with the red elastic. They are very comfortable and have a roomy pouch. Although my bulge is very prominent, there is no pain.

bigandluvingit: Just freeball! I'm 86lbs and I have to freeball. There's no way in hell I could get my equipment into any underwear.