Underwear for big soft guys

Damnit

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Hey every1,

Pretty new to the forum.

Looking for some advice on what kind of underwear to wear. I'm pretty big soft and find that it sometimes gets uncomfortable and my dick moves around in my underwear and gets me horny lol.

I usually wear like calvin klein boxer briefs or trunks. I sometimes put my penis down the leg of the shorts but this isnt always comforable. I've tried thongs and jockstraps and like them but dont find them that comfortable either. I like how trunks hold me in place but the pouches are again a bit on the small side and my dick feels constricted.

I'm hoping that guys knows of specific brands and particular items that work well for guys who are big when they are soft. Also I prefer "designer" underwear - something with a waistband that i can show over my jeans. Also I'm in the UK so it kinda has to be stuff I can get here (or get delivered).

Anyway - hope I'm not too picky and you guys have got some suggestions.

Appriciate it.

:cool:

Mr.Grande

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There have been a lot of posts and threads on this topic. Just do a search of the site, and you will find the info you need.

oz_buff_guy

1st Like
Media
Backpacking around at the moment - soon appearing
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Damnit said:
Hey every1,

Pretty new to the forum.

Looking for some advice on what kind of underwear to wear. I'm pretty big soft and find that it sometimes gets uncomfortable and my dick moves around in my underwear and gets me horny lol.

I usually wear like calvin klein boxer briefs or trunks. I sometimes put my penis down the leg of the shorts but this isnt always comforable. I've tried thongs and jockstraps and like them but dont find them that comfortable either. I like how trunks hold me in place but the pouches are again a bit on the small side and my dick feels constricted.

I'm hoping that guys knows of specific brands and particular items that work well for guys who are big when they are soft. Also I prefer "designer" underwear - something with a waistband that i can show over my jeans. Also I'm in the UK so it kinda has to be stuff I can get here (or get delivered).

Anyway - hope I'm not too picky and you guys have got some suggestions.

Appriciate it.

:cool:
Hey guy,

I've spent a lot of time in UK myself. Try going into House ofFrazer during sale time - lots of designer stuff on offer. I always like Hom underwear which has some room up front and is normally high in elastane which gives good support and some extra 'give' when times get hard (lol).

C

eddyabs

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hey man, welcome to the site....HOM are pretty good...but I've just discovered H and M (Hennes) underwear....one style is real nice, lycra cotton shorts, holds the goods well...and also very reasonable price. Also, it is a plain waist band if that suits your taste.