Underwear for circumcised men

D

deleted257218

you do realize theres no possible way that your "glans" are more sensitive than a uncut guys.. right? your glans rubbing all day de-sensitizes them....im not tryin to start a cut VS uncut debate, but jesus, use your head..theres no way the head of a cut dick is more sensitive than an uncut one...
if i roll my foreskin back and drop my dick back in my boxer briefs, its so sensitive i cringe when i walk, but if i keep it like that fora few mins, i get used to it.... does that make any sense to you? your penis has become less sensitive over years and years of friction and rubbing on jeans/underwear

Don't provoke Mat or we'l be here all night >.>

Blokeboy

Superior Member
Media
Perhaps you mis-understood. What I meant is that cut guys get constant sensations in their glans as a result of friction/rubbing against clothing etc. Uncut guys can get the same feeling if they pull their foreskin back but unless it is permanently retracted the glans is normally covered by the foreskin and is therefore not permanently exposed. Rubbing against clothing for uncut guys only stimulates the outer foreskin not the glans.

Not completely true, as the foreskin sliding around on the head is a slippery sensation in itself. (then the more aroused you get, the precum lubricates it even more giving it some pretty nice slip)

When you're Uncut, the protective foreskin has a lot of flexible slip/slide to it. Therefore the least bit of rubbing/brushing against something "like you said only stimulates the outer foreskn" however, that sliding skin gliding around on the head - can arouse you very easily.

Since the head is always covered/protected, the sensation is heightened requiring very little friction or lubrication to get off.
There are benefits to both types of penis as long as we all keep ourselves clean.:wink: This is such an interesting website. I've really enjoyed it.

pronatalist

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A little friction isn't so bad. We get used to it.

I was circumcised as a baby, and have long preferred only boxers. No "special" underwear needed at all.

My Dad told me of some friend or something that got circumcised, and it enhanced sensitivity. Which I take to be a "good" thing. Perhaps all the more why in the Old Testament, "God's people" tend to get circumcised. Maybe it helps them/us Be fruitful and multiply and fill the earth, all the more?

scottbud

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Well I know from my experience there doesnt seem to be any prefference going by circ state.

But

Young hung guys wanna hide it and older say 30+ hung guys wanna show it off.

And the opposite for lesser endowed guys.

Buts thats only going by my customer base.

pronatalist

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Circumcised penises are more "sensitive," but that isn't like some "special needs" case.

you do realize theres no possible way that your "glans" are more sensitive than a uncut guys.. right? your glans rubbing all day de-sensitizes them....im not tryin to start a cut VS uncut debate, but jesus, use your head..theres no way the head of a cut dick is more sensitive than an uncut one...
if i roll my foreskin back and drop my dick back in my boxer briefs, its so sensitive i cringe when i walk, but if i keep it like that fora few mins, i get used to it.... does that make any sense to you? your penis has become less sensitive over years and years of friction and rubbing on jeans/underwear

Oh, I agree with the premise, that the exposed glans makes it easier to get untimely spontaneous erections, and makes them harder to control. It could have been a factor in getting erections in class that quickly grow into full-on boners—the lengthening penis rubs on one's pants, arousing it even harder.

And the rubbing doesn't that much "desensitize" the penis. My point is that we get used to it, and a little natural walking rubbing doesn't turn us on so much, if we don't want it to, if it's not too much to mentally control, after one finally gets used to puberty and gains some with-age control. Yeah, I suspect a circumcised penis has a more sensitive erection hair-trigger, but that doesn't at all mean we need "special" underwear. It's a proper "enhancement" apparently condoned in the Bible. And it's not just a "religious" thing with many people, but the "religious" or "American" thing or "traditional" thing to do, to be circumcised automatically as a baby.

D

deleted300444

Nothing special required. Sometimes I feel it rub but not that intense

This thread is 13 yesrs old & the original poster is banned or deleted. ....but we do like talking about our underwear around here.

Reactions: jockbear

Tim37

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i think the only time they might need something special was if they had just gotten circumcised, i hear the head of a guys dick just after being circumcised is a little sensitive for the first couple weeks

Flotiz

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I perfectly agree with those who wrote that the glans of a circumcised person is theoretically less sensitive to various stimuli (one above all the rubbing with the underwear) than that of an uncircumcised one. Every now and then, for various reasons that are not important or useful to specify, I like to leave the foreskin retracted. I can assure you that in those moments (or hours) my glans is stimulated (all in all without this causing me excessive discomfort) but, over time, the sensation I feel tends to decrease. This principle applies even more to the circumcised who always have the glans exposed.