Underwear for guys with big thighs...

Any suggestions? I have big thighs & butt; I am trying to find underwear that are more comfortable.

I usually buy boxers but I want to try other kinds. I have used boxer briefs but they ride up and most of use know how that is. I work both in and outside so I need something that helps minimize the discomfort.
Thanks in advance.

redneckgymrat

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Take the opposite approach, and avoid your thighs altogether? Try briefs, bikini, thong, or jock straps?

There are a number of fashionable jock straps available for remarkably good prices, that may just work for you...I have 3 spandex jock straps with a shaped pouch, that hold me rather well. They're a bit small for my balls (I'm a tough fit), but my penis is well supported...spandex is remarkably forgiving.

D

deleted300444

I have very thick calves, thighs, juicy butt.

Very basic, but I swear by Fruit of the Loom. Very generouse leg opening, Durable, inexpensive. Clingy, but not tight.

Take the opposite approach, and avoid your thighs altogether? Try briefs, bikini, thong, or jock straps?

There are a number of fashionable jock straps available for remarkably good prices, that may just work for you...I have 3 spandex jock straps with a shaped pouch, that hold me rather well. They're a bit small for my balls (I'm a tough fit), but my penis is well supported...spandex is remarkably forgiving.
Briefs smother my balls, bikinis never seem to fit right or stay up above my butt, no go on the thong. Never tried a jock. Do you recommend a brand?

Try under armour boxer briefs with a 9 inch inseam. They are very stretchy and supportive too.
Ordering one, to try it. Does any other company make bb with 9in inseams?

I have very thick calves, thighs, juicy butt.
Very basic, but I swear by Fruit of the Loom. Very generouse leg opening, Durable, inexpensive. Clingy, but not tight.
FOL basic, Brief? BB? Which FOL style are you referring to?

Thanks again.

Last edited by a moderator:

redneckgymrat

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Briefs smother my balls, bikinis never seem to fit right or stay up above my butt, no go on the thong. Never tried a jock. Do you recommend a brand?

I actually started out by trying some cheap ones I found on eBay. Listed under sexy men's jock strap. Let's me see if I can find a listing.

Men

The pouch is almost exactly the same size/shape as that on my favorite underwear. And, they're cheap, which means you can try them with little risk! These, obviously, are built primarily as underwear...they're supportive, but not nearly so supportive as a proper athletic jockstrap.

Because of my weight the ones I bought ride very low, but it sounds like you're in shape...should be just fine. And jockstrap elastic is so stretchy, that you can just buy your regular American size, regardless of what their "size chart" says. I have a 44" waist (working on losing the weight) but can easily wear their XL.

For physical activity, I prefer something more like this one...the 3" waistband is particularly comfortable.

L/XL Judd's Jocko Gold Jock Strap 3 Inch Band Keep You Cool & Dry | eBay

Unfortunately, the ultimate answer for you is going to be to try multiple brands/styles, and see what works.

B_debonair87

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i have big ass and thick thighs and wear boxer-briefs and trunks and they don't ride up at all.

not to be mean but perhaps you need to lose a lil weight....

I actually started out by trying some cheap ones I found on eBay. Listed under sexy men's jock strap. Let's me see if I can find a listing.

Men

I have a 44" waist (working on losing the weight) but can easily wear their XL.

For physical activity, I prefer something more like this one...the 3" waistband is particularly comfortable.

L/XL Judd's Jocko Gold Jock Strap 3 Inch Band Keep You Cool & Dry | eBay

Unfortunately, the ultimate answer for you is going to be to try multiple brands/styles, and see what works.

Thank you for the links. Like You I am working on losing the weight. I am have always been big around the thighs though.

I do agree with the Bold statement.

Find C-in2 has worked well for me, and more so the Jocks.

There is a seller on e-bay right now, that is selling bankrupted stock (C-in2, and many others also), that is basically 1/2 the price of anywhere else.

wny liquidators | eBay

Great variety.

i have big ass and thick thighs and wear boxer-briefs and trunks and they don't ride up at all.

not to be mean but perhaps you need to lose a lil weight....

At first the BB are fine but after 6 months they start to ride. Most underwear I have rub against my thighs and cause discomfort/ redness and itching. As a delivery guy I am in & out of a truck and walk all day.

No offense taken by that statement. Truth of the matter is I need to do something about it, and I appreciate you being straight forward about it.

Last edited by a moderator:

D_Jacqueline_Boozann

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
As a woman, big thighs, calves, and butt are a turn on for me. I don't like men who are thin -- unless they are muscular and toned. I will choose a thicker guy over a slender one, anyday. I was like this when I was younger -- just my preference.

@ RBKWP I tend to agree with you "....feel free to find no suitable underwear." But I need to wear them for work. My thighs tend to rub more than I would like while at work.
@Episcopalian I love woman with some curves and not thin. I like you have had that preference since I was young.

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
just HAD, to repeat my request.............................

1-16-2012 #10 (permalink)
rbkwp

mmmmm LOVE BIG Thighs n calves, feel free to find no suitable underwaer..........

injoyinit

Sexy Member
Media
if you are having trouble with briefs, Make sure you get the ones with a contoured pouch so there's plenty of room for your stuff. The tyipcal two-layer fly-style briefs AKA "Tightie whities" will crush your man parts flat. Same goes for the typical boxer-briefs made by the same manufacturers, which are simply tightie whities with legs on them.

Infernal

Superior Member
Media
Phoenix, Arizona, United States of America
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I was a dancer in my teens and into my early 20's. I had really big thighs and regular briefs were not comfortable at all. For a few years I wore the bikini style because they were the only ones that had enough room without running me raw.

someperson

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
For all the guys in this thread that have "a big ass and thick thighs"...can we have some pics please? I need to see what we're dealing with :)

no but it's hard to find jeans that fit well.

Normally I have to get baggy fit in order to get a good fit on my legs. If I wear normal style jeans my dick ends up down my left leg and I walk funny

26" Thighs 16" Calves

215 pounds
size 32 jeans

boxer briefs ended up turning into boxers for me. Going commando has solved all underwear issues