Underwear for guys with big thighs...

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The best undies I've found that fit without cutting into you and smashing your junk are the Andrew Christian NoShow boxer briefs and briefs. *pic of the boxerbriefs are on my album cover* Definitely lots of room and feel like you're commando without being commando. :)

arkfarmbear

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Any suggestions? I have big thighs & butt; I am trying to find underwear that are more comfortable.

I usually buy boxers but I want to try other kinds. I have used boxer briefs but they ride up and most of use know how that is. I work both in and outside so I need something that helps minimize the discomfort.
Thanks in advance.

Try Underarmour. I like the trunks with 3" inseams. The heat gear works best for every day use.

Barely Big

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have the same problems with underwear riding up and jeans being a nightmare.

The best I've found on the underwear side are CK pro stretch cycle shorts. Quite pricey, but they take years to degrade and it's a nice material.

Molins

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Any suggestions? I have big thighs & butt; I am trying to find underwear that are more comfortable.

I usually buy boxers but I want to try other kinds. I have used boxer briefs but they ride up and most of use know how that is. I work both in and outside so I need something that helps minimize the discomfort.
Thanks in advance.

My solution was under armor briefs. Fits really well and rarely bunch up and reduces friction a lot.

Thanks everyone for the tips, and suggestions. Any cheaper alternatives to under armor?

MuscledHorse

Superior Member
Media
Atlanta, Georgia, United States of America
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thanks everyone for the tips, and suggestions. Any cheaper alternatives to under armor?
THere aren't really. I only use UnderArmour for lifting. They help in the thigh-rubbing department but they lack a pouch to support my cock and nuts so they don't get squished when I sit down. I gave up on anything other than bkini and went with John Seivers pouched. I walk like I just got fucked so my thigh so don't rub, but the inderwear does it's job and I they look hot on me. I'm a bodybuilder so I've gotten used to having to buy clothes and have them altered to fir properly (Jacket is a 48-50 to fit my shoulders andchest but makers assume I must have a huge gut to go with it so pre-apteration and can fold the button part all the way across me to the opposite side...underwear and jeans are no differnt in the problem dept. Would be eaier if I could just go naked.

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
just HAD, to repeat my request.............................

1-16-2012 #10 (permalink)
rbkwp

and 02/22/12

mmmmm LOVE BIG Thighs n calves,

is this flooding?
if so i like it

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My thighs are actually bigger than my girlfriend's waist at 27 1/2" so I usually use underarmour compression type shorts with baggy pants when I go to work. If I'm around the house it's board shorts most of the time with nothing underneath. If you try to save money you will end up with poor fitting underwear!

2xistTrunks

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
The best undies I've found that fit without cutting into you and smashing your junk are the Andrew Christian NoShow boxer briefs and briefs. *pic of the boxerbriefs are on my album cover* Definitely lots of room and feel like you're commando without being commando. :)

You're 100% right about Andrew Christians! I've started wearing them and the Obviously trunks and love both. They let your junk hang naturally with no squishing while still providing support. It's amazing!

D

deleted300444

Good ol fashion FTLs are perfect for what you need.

I have thick leggs ass and thiehs but not fat or heavy.
They are cheap. roomy. Large leg band opening.

By at Target or Ebay for Vintage.

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
for a change
go neekid (as you Americans call it)
provided you compulsorily wear ole BasketBall boots (without sox) ha
and perhaps a bb cap .. (optional)

we dont sight such over in this sexless Country haha)

Lathan reigntree

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Start using vasaline btwn ur crotch & thigh area, or virgin olive oil,or virgin coconut oil. Lub ur butt crack, under arms, and thigh are. No more friction or pain. No more dark marks . virgin won't cause bulbs.find at grocery store cheap or get non virgin. Rub as much as u think u need, last all day. I have 32 inch thighs and a huge ass 50 inch butt, I only wear bikin briefs or undies with pouch area for support.not fat just a big man

Lathan reigntree

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Do you oil ur thighs,,arm pits & ass crack? It helps,I do. Vaseline, coconut oil etc..cheap work all day, stops rash and friction burns, & dark marks

S

SirConcis

Big tighs: string bikini. As you move around, it doersn't restrict space reserved for your equipment so remains comfortable (also reduces rubbing). Aything that has fabric over tighs (boxer brief style) will be constricting. Even low rise briefs have enough fabric down from waist that when your legs move around, they change the amount of space available to crotch.

Reactions: PThong

TRD209

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Try under armour boxer briefs with a 9 inch inseam. They are very stretchy and supportive too.

I can vouch for this one. UA is pricey, but you get what you pay for. They are comfortable, stay dry, don't ride, offer plenty of dick space, and they look good.