Underwear for hiking/backpacking etc...

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by fake, Apr 3, 2008.

1. fake

fake Member

Albums:
    I do a lot of things where cotton underwear is a no-no and am having a hard time finding comfortable synthetic undies. Outdoor clothing companies make some great underwear, but I have yet to see any that take "larger" guys into account. Boxers and boxer-briefs always end up riding up my legs after walking a few miles and non-pouch briefs are far from comfortable. My favorite underwear for everyday use are my CK pouch briefs and I'd really like to find an outdoor/synthetic equivalent.

Any ideas?

2. D_Vita_Mee_Tavegamin

D_Vita_Mee_Tavegamin Account Disabled

Man, I couldn't agree with you more. I do lots of backpacking, hiking, and trail running. I wear underarmour right now but even that doesn't cut it -- i hate having my cock and balls and smushed down against myself with compression-type shorts. Any suggestions ~ about to get desperate here again soon.

Thanks

3. fake

fake Member

Albums:
    Yeah for awhile I was running in nike running shorts with the synthetic liner, but instead of squishing all my junk it just ended up falling out the sides.

As far as warm weather goes guys don't get much love from synthetic underwear makers.

4. lovin_california

lovin_california Active Member

I would recommend the C-IN2 bamboo line. They keep you cool, look cool and fit nicely.

5. Wrestle Boner

Wrestle Boner New Member

I always wear Nike Pro compression shorts. Get a hardon all the time but it doesnt show. In Summer I love to go commando in my rugger shorts.

6. D_Adoniah Sheervolume

D_Adoniah Sheervolume Account Disabled

they've been out of production awhile, but i LOVE my jockey life boxer briefs.

7. SpandexGear

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I do a lot of outdoor stuff too -- camping, backpacking, hiking, canoe, kayak etc... and have always just worn my brief-style swim suit under my shorts for those activities.

Last summer I switched over to wearing just spandex shorts for my trips out into the woods in the summer. I find that the most comfortable when I am moving around so much in the heat.

I'd suggest you try some of the great 3D swimsuits out there -- lots of room -- from places like N2N or Fireboy to wear under your cargo shorts or pants when outdoors and active.

8. moose1

moose1 Member

Hey Guys,
    Try this site..

- http://www.nextou.com

NTENSE brand,
    Comfort boxers are nice, not too loose but give some support. 37" waist and I order the Xlarge..little more room legs not so tight.
    Unfortunately I'm Not LARGE like most of you guys here but, I think you might find them roomy enough...

Moose

9. lelyal

lelyal Active Member

Microfiber panties can be found that will hold your stuff together without being tight at all. You just need to find the right size and style. Jockey has some that look very generic if you're worried about looking feminine. And they wick moisture well and feel nice and airy.

10. horneyoldguy

horneyoldguy New Member

Albums:
  11. hotofficeguy

hotofficeguy New Member

I find that loose shorts such as cargo shorts anything that if looser fitting around my cock and balls works. Freballin works for me my low hangers tend to tighten when im active so freeballin works best for me. Just keep a good eye out for anything that might crawl up your shorts when sitting.

12. flashguyuk

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I do a fair bit of walking in good weather an go commando for that as everything else. if i'm being sporty i wear the close fitting/cycle style shorts (not compression) under sprts shorts, just to keep it all in place down there.

Draft saved Draft deleted