Underwear for hung dudes with big lowhanging balls as well?

builder10

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Eh fellas, hung dude here with heavy low hanging balls. Lookin for any recommendations for brands or types of underwear that work well for holdin up the package and gettin your balls outta the way in day to day wear.

Reactions: Comingapart2015

edgeboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I recently went on the hunt for more manageable and comfortable underwear for training. After purchasing over $200 in different brands and styles I've found Obviously brand to work the best. I have both the AnatoFree (workingout) and AnatoMAX (leisure) styles and love them!

http://www.obviously.com.au/

At.your.cervix

Superior Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you're ever in London (or are willing to pay the shipping), I've found that Marks & Spenser low-rise briefs have a much larger pouch than most other briefs I've worn. They hold my stuff all in one place like other briefs but don't make me feel confined like many other brands do. But that's me; for reference, totally soft, I typically hang around 4.5-5.5 inches (11-14cm) long, and somewhere near 5.5 inches (13-14cm) around, and my balls are each about the size of large hen's egg's, maybe a touch larger. Gauging from your pictures, we're pretty similar sized erect, but you have no soft pictures in your gallery for me to go on. Whenever I'm in England I always stock up and buy at least a half-dozen pairs of these briefs to take back home with me.

Reactions: builder10

edgeboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I recently went on the hunt for more manageable and comfortable underwear for training. After purchasing over $200 in different brands and styles I've found Obviously brand to work the best. I have both the AnatoFree (workingout) and AnatoMAX (leisure) styles and love them!

http://www.obviously.com.au/

You can find them on Amazon also

Reactions: patro78

patro78

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I readily endorse edgeboy's suggestion. "Obviously" underwear feature ample pouches which keep you in order without squashing you. They're pretty well priced, come in a variety of styles and materials, aren't over-the-top in design or colours, and come delivered to you in individually sealed packets. The sizes are based on waist dimensions, but I'd recommend buying one size up. I bought Ls on the basis of my waist size, but they're just a bit too tight and the pouch a little constricting.

Reactions: builder10

builder10

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Marky if I freeball my balls and cock swing everywhere mate. lol. I train a lot and work as a PT and security guard. Gotta hike the gear up and get it front centre sometimes. At home is a different story.

Any other brand suggestions? Dunno if we get under armour here in Oz, but got no problem ordering online if they're good.

Hungbottom46290

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm not so brand loyal, more attention to the cut of the unders. I personally like the kind that come down the leg some. Something like:
Looking at your profile picture though; you obv have a much larger (and quite nice I might) package than I do, so....

evolution

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Late to the party, but I've recently discovered "separation" underwear on Amazon. If you search "separation underwear" in men's clothing they will have many options. I like the men's pouch separation, breathe mesh boxer brief sold by 99extra. They have a window you put the penis through & it hangs outside behind a false front that has opening to either side & it opens below too. Makes easy peeing, supports Mr. Happy, but doesn't squash him. inside there is a mesh pouch for the boys, so they're not crushed & they can breathe. Keeps things supported, but separate enough to not get hot & sticky & the ever important - maintains that full look front & center to make your guard uniform look properly filled out. ;-) Watch your sizing though - like it warns, sizes are China standard which I guess is smaller than USA standard. In USA I am a Medium, but with these size XL fits just right. IF your heavy low hangers don't fit in the mesh comfortably, you can put them out the window & let them hang naturally & keep Mr. Happy inside. I've worn them that way too & usually they don't hang past the front flap, but if it's hot & they want to drop - well they can which is natures way.. These were too cheap not to try & so far they exceed my expectations.