Underwear for low hangers

D_Raymond Handler

Account Disabled
Media
I have low hangers and a reasonably big dick. Does anyone know of any underwear that would keep my package from working its way between my thighs? Very incomfortable most of the time. I need something that will push it all forward, I guess. Help!

skippy_1314

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am right in the same situation with you. Due to the advice from this site I am now wearing jock straps 100% of the time and it is great. They are really the only thing that has worked for me and I am loving them.

There is a line of underwear (ergowear) that I want to try. They are made with a large pouch. Guys here have given mixed reviews so I am not sure, but I want to try them to see if they work.

But again, jocks have been the only thing to work for me, and make sure you get an actual athletic jock.

D_CountVonBhigBohner

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
had the same problem...mostly when wearing boxers....it's not fun to sit on your nuts in public and pretend it didnt just happen. Anything with a pouch or contoured ouch works very well. The least expensive are EVOLVE from Target.

flynn

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
A jock strap is too confining but a pair of briefs with a big pouch that keeps everything forward works for me.

D_Raymond Handler

Account Disabled
Media
Thanks, guys. Just came back from driving 4 hours, and I find it isn't my balls so much, but the skin of my scrotum that gets pinched betwen the elastic in my briefs and my thigh. I'll try the Target brand, Tekken. I wear a jock at the gym - maybe I should see if that makes a difference.

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
OBVIOUSLY for men are AWESOME for anyone with huge hangers ...or just a big package! They are rather expensive...but TOTALLY worth the price. *and it looks like you're commando when you're not!* :)

jockmaestro

Loved Member
Media
I am right in the same situation with you. Due to the advice from this site I am now wearing jock straps 100% of the time and it is great. They are really the only thing that has worked for me and I am loving them.

There is a line of underwear (ergowear) that I want to try. They are made with a large pouch. Guys here have given mixed reviews so I am not sure, but I want to try them to see if they work.

But again, jocks have been the only thing to work for me, and make sure you get an actual athletic jock.

YES. YES. YESSSSS!!!! Wear a jockstrap whenever possible!!!

2xists make an awesome pouch brief as well.

jockmaestro

Loved Member
Media
had the same problem...mostly when wearing boxers....it's not fun to sit on your nuts in public and pretend it didnt just happen. Anything with a pouch or contoured ouch works very well. The least expensive are EVOLVE from Target.

I love it! "Contoured OUCH!" Best typo ever.
Evolves are 2xist knock offs and ok but the waistband doesn't keep its shape, whereas my 2xist pouch briefs are 6 yrs old and awesome in every way.

Yono

Expert Member
Media
Boxers are the worse in my case. I always try wearing briefs, You just need to find a model with a large enough pouch so your dick and balls fit confortably and the leg hole is tight against your leg. I've found a model of Jockey briefs that is good enough, but at the end of the day I prefer to get home and take it off.

oldredneck1

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Many years ago, I gave up trying to find underwear that provided both support and comfort. So I went for comfort. Boxer shorts or commando work for me.

boxersbear

Just Browsing
Media
Chapel Hill (North Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So I went for comfort. Boxer shorts or commando work for me.

I agree with oldredneck 100%. The older I get and the lower they hang the more freedom I want to let them swing. Love wearing loose pants and feeling them swing as I walk. I do have to add that you have to be more careful when you sit to avoid sitting on them but it's well worth the comfort the rest of the time. I can't see having them bound up in briefs, or even worse a thong.