Underwear for precummers?

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by shadow28, May 16, 2008.

1. shadow28

Gold Member

Hey folks,

I'm looking for a solution to a little problem - when I jack off I like to go for quite a while before getting off, like a couple of hours, but I leak so much precum that I pretty much have to wear underwear, or it goes all over the floor, my computer, etc...

So I often end up rubbing my cock THROUGH my underwear (boxer-briefs usually) - this results in a big wet mess of precum in my briefs but it's tidier than the alternative. (In the pic you can see what I mean - it was boxers that time).

Problem is, I'm cut, so the material of my briefs ends up chafing the top of my cock after a while, even with all the precum. SO, does anyone know of good underwear that is:

a) fairly roomy and stretchy in the crotch area (so I can get my hand down there);
    b) supportive of the balls (so NOT boxers); and
    c) made of a fabric that is very absorbent but also very soft?

Would love to hear from those who know more about all the different types and brands of underwear.

Weird post, I know.
    Thanks!!

(BTW this is a serious question, but precum also turns me on big time - love to hear from / chat with other heavy leakers or fans of the stuff).

Attached Files:

2. SpeedoMike

Gold Member

have you thought about using a rubber?

3. deano-uk

deano-uk Active Member

Albums:
    Sorry to hear about your problem man, wish I produced more, hardly produce any precum, just a few beads .. so have to use load of lube, would love to jack off in my own precum, as also cut..

4. jimcord

jimcord Member

Big time leaker as well, that problem is what sent me to colored brief, pre stains white cotton and as a teen could not always bleach the laundry. Now i like low rise briefs or boxer briefs that have double front panel to absorb other wise you end up with wet briefs and sometimes that is not too fun when leaks onto pants and shows LOL:) Does make for great lube though!

5. BigMeatNJ

Gold Member

Albums:
    First of all...you are one lucky dude. to have such a fat big cock AND leak like a faucet like that! be thankful for all that self lubing! you have no idea what its like to try and put a big one in a tight hole without it! of course that is what tongues are for..but thats another story!

might I suggest trying a jockstrap. they are very supportive, expand well, are easily felt through, and some of them are very absorbent. the cotton/rubber types like Bike and Duke are very absorbent. the Champion type made of soft nylon like material are not quite as absorbent but might be softer and smoother or your cock head.

one other thing. one of my earliest buddies in school was a massive dripper. if you even said the word cock or pussy to him he priduced a puddle. and he either wore boxers or nothing under his school uniform pants. he always seemed to have huge wet marks on his inner thighs from it. and it fascinated me since I very rarely produce any pre cum..maybe a small drop or 2. it was, and remains, one of the hottest things I can think of to see a man so excited he is literally dripping with anticipation. congrats on being one of those lucky men! and enjoy it too

6. Biggin'

Biggin' New Member

Line your undrwear with saran wrap...

7. unabear09

Gold Member

Albums:

oh dear lawd....If the op is like me....well wrapping my undies in saran wrap would cause a new vast ocean to develop on planet earth. It would be composed of 1/2 ball sweat and 1/2 precum. no but...I wish I knew what to tell ya Shadow. I have given into the fact that I am a heavy precummer, and that if I get aroused (lol or not) I'm going to make a bloody mess of clear goo all over the place. when I jerk of, I have gotten in the habit of putting a dish towel under me to help absorb some of the pre, as I have many times left big wet spots on the furnature. Also have to wash my balls off to as they are nice and slimey afterwards to. Oh and condoms don't really work well. I have jerked off in them before, and end up having to replace them at least once, because they get full and slide off my cock.

8. art

art
    Gold Member

Briefs and other knit underwear seem to be to be able to soak up more precum than boxers. I hate getting up after a long makeout session, and feeling damp precum against my leg.

9. RICKY_27

RICKY_27 Well-Known Member

Albums:
    HEY GUYS!

All you "LEAKERS" should try wearin a STRAP and then pop an "MG" in the pouch and you will be good to go. I wear a "SWIMMER STRAP" as my undies (got started doin' that back at uni and have NEVER looked back).

"MG" = "MENS GUARDS" they can be found in drug stores. They are SUPER ABSORBENT and can hold enough if you relase a MAJOR LOAD when you get really excited:biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1: Sure hope it works for you!

RICK_27

10. MrGoodDate

Gold Member

College Joke:
    When the boys came from their Sat night dates,,, the rule was they were to throw their underwear against the wall.
    If the underwear stuck,,, they had had a good date...

11. MrGoodDate

Gold Member

A couple of my best memories, are with gals who kept their clothes on and we just dry humped............ and I soiled my shorts..... I think she did too.

12. ActionBuddy

Gold Member

Albums:
    Hey Shadow28, totally took your question seriously... I wish all the answers were serious too...

Got some good advice from some though...

Men's Guards? Are they like mini-Depends or something?

I guess double-ply cotton briefs and a sturdy pair of Levis 501's is good enough for me in horny but subtle situations.

Onan

13. HardUp77

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Get a lot of pre here too when I get horny. Don't really have the same problem though being uncut. Maybe you could try something like silk? Usually just in my boxers or boxerbriefs myself. Oh and nice pic there by the way. :)

14. seeafox

seeafox Member

When one of my sons was ana dolescent he wore two pairs of brief for that exact reason. He dripped liked a faucet and came like a flood. I know I use to do his washing. Always could tell the difference. I wish I had the same idea when i was a teen. Always had embarassing wet patches or stains on great shorts/trousers - very noticeable.

15. kindred spirit

kindred spirit New Member

I'm into precum so tell me more, great post,

16. D_Terry_Misue

D_Terry_Misue New Member

I am a heavy leaker as well. Don't really have a solution to your problem, other than whats already been offered....

But I did make the mistake of working out once with nothing on under my shorts. they were the light grey sweatpants color...big mistake

Halfway thru my workout I looked down and noticed a big wet spot!

I had to cut that workout short.

17. solexes

solexes New Member

Poor guy - wish I could help. My BF is a BIG precumer as well - and well - there really is not "huge solution" out there. Mostly - 'pure thoughts' and no 'distractions' help. I have to watch myself around him - the last time he REALLY got going - well - it was a mess....but in a good way

18. horneyoldguy

horneyoldguy New Member

Albums:
    Agree with BigmeatNJ - wish I produced more then just the little bubbles that I have to squeeze out of the tip -

As for a solution to your problem - might suggest seeing a urologist to see if he/she knows of some kind of garment that will absorb the precum so you don't leak through onto your outer garments.

However, though I don't want to suggest it, there are products out there that older guys (not me yet thank heavens) wear if they have a leak problem. If all ese fails, you might look into those - they are not sexy but they do absorb liquids.

19. catman

Gold Member

Have always had the same problem (my late wife used to tease me that she could 'tell what I was thinking by how low the wet spot was' (not a good thing on a beach or other places...if she saw my eyes wandering...)

what I have always used is good knit boxers (or boxer briefs), in the colder weather flannel boxers are terrific at 'soaking up', also when I pee, I sometimes use the stall to 'clean up'. for me the snugger underwear only exacerbates teh problem (and to quote (I think) Unabear, just makes a big slimy mess)). I leak regardless of hard or soft as well.

I have found cotton the best bet- poly/cotton only repels moisture- only moving the moisture down or...and not soaking up as well.

one odd perk of my job is (prof chef here) that houndstooth pants hide all KINDS so stains.

I always assumed only uncut men 'leaked' interesting to see its also a 'cut man' issue as well.

20. B_JohnTheHorse

B_JohnTheHorse New Member

I agree Jimcord,

I prefer black boxer briefs because precum stains tend to be a little less noticeable than white ones.

Draft saved Draft deleted