Underwear for silconed men

hung15us

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have been loaded with silcone in my balls and cock and can't find any underwear that will keep them in. They fall out the sides and crush them. The bulge I have and it looks great. Can anyone help with underwear with a huge pouch?
Dave

sflatintop

Sexy Member
Media
Um...I don't think you have any experience in that department, SomeGuy. However, there are a few threads on here dealing with underwear that is stretchy-pouched enough for pumpers and those who are just naturally oversized. I would imagine a lot of those suggestions would be useful.

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Originally posted by SomeGuyOverThere@Jan 22 2005, 11:58 AM
Guys get siiconed to get massive ones, especially in the girth department - they can be 12" in girth.

However they cannot take erections with silicone, and many find it unsightly.

As for underwear, tried underwear a couple of sizes too big?
[post=276514]Quoted post[/post]​
Why would any guy have silicone added to create a bulge if that made erections impossible? What good does the bulge do if sex is now impossible? I think I would rather do like the ladies with the padded bra. A padded underwear would be cheaper and make more sense then loss of sexual function forever.

But then if sexual function is already lost due to illness or accident, then why not?

mindseye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I had trouble parsing that sentence myself, but silicone injections shouldn't impair erectile function.

sflatintop

Sexy Member
Media
I took exception to two of your statements, SomeGuy. I have seriously considered silicone injections for myself. Although I think I would tip over if my dick were any thicker, my balls are just extra large(okay, some would say huge), and I would not mind a slight increase there. I love having oversized balls, and would love even more to have some extra weight to bounce around. People might even stop staring at my dick if my balls were bigger. After consulting with several people who've "made the trip," meeting some who had the injections done, and checking with some medical doctors, I decided this is not something I want to do right now(but probably will do, sometime in the future).
Your first statement was just not specific enough. Very few people actually get so much silicone that they end up with 12" in penis girth. Many are quite content to stop after one or two sets of injections, with perhaps an added inch or two in circumference. For most people, this gives what they feel is an aesthetically pleasing result, and puts them into the "large, but still quite usable and natural-looking" category, as well as giving an extra boost of confidence in the gym, bed, and all the other situations that we like to discuss on here.
However, your statement that people who've had injections cannot get erect is just not accurate. It may feel somewhat different(hm...a nerf bat), but certainly it is possible to have "penetrative intercourse," as they say. The variation in the "after" pics is just as wide as the variation in the "before" pics.
Having these -permanent- injections is a highly personal decision with, possibly, medical consequences. Anyone considering this should definitely do a lot of research(it might even be fun!), and not rely on second-hand information, or solely on one person's experience, whether positive or negative.
And underwear two sizes too big would fall off my tiny dancer's butt. I guess that's three statements. I probably sound harsh, but I strongly believe that people should not make this permanent decision without a lot of careful thought and research.

remotehypnosis: Is silicone not poisonous?

I would imagine its best to just pump more blood into your dick?

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
If it gets into yer blood stream, you can have a problem. I really feel bad for people who are all like, insecure about their size (and about themselves, really).

dutch-erik

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by surferboy@Jan 25 2005, 07:52 PM
If it gets into yer blood stream, you can have a problem. I really feel bad for people who are all like, insecure about their size (and about themselves, really).
[post=277277]Quoted post[/post]​

hi Nixxy........

I agree with you. Did you see the pic of "hung 15 us" ??

That's not a dick anymore!!
And I don't know.....filling yourself up with sillicons and then wondering that there is no underwear which fits??!!

no wonder!!

Erik

SomeGuyOverThere

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Originally posted by SomeGuyOverThere@Jan 24 2005, 09:57 PM
No I dont have any experience, that is quite correct, but I do know what siloconing is, and I have seen it.
[post=277023]Quoted post[/post]​
:( Can I just re-point people at this statement.

I have no experience in the area, I admit that, I was makeing general statements and I appologise.

It was a general overview because a few people didnt know what it was and I had a vague idea.

And I was wrong.

But, not entirely on the retreat: this is the LPSG you know. And some of the replies have been quite nasty.

Now, I made a statement in ignorance, and I accept that, but makeing quite nasty replies doesnt really help.

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Originally posted by dutch&#045;erik+Jan 25 2005, 03:23 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(dutch&#045;erik &#064; Jan 25 2005, 03:23 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-surferboy@Jan 25 2005, 07:52 PM
[post=277277]Quoted post[/post]​

hi Nixxy........

That&#39;s not a dick anymore&#33;&#33;
And I don&#39;t know.....filling yourself up with sillicons and then wondering that there is no underwear which fits??&#33;&#33;

no wonder&#33;&#33;

Erik
[post=277297]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

No, but now I&#39;m kinda curious...

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hillcrestswim, is a guy onhere who has a San Diego shop by the same name. It appears they make suits at least for hudely endowed men...maybe that is an avenue to explore.

Pappy

Media
surferboy said:
hi Nixxy........

That's not a dick anymore!!
And I don't know.....filling yourself up with sillicons and then wondering that there is no underwear which fits??!!

no wonder!!

Erik
[post=277297]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b]

No, but now I'm kinda curious...[/quote]

I just went back and looked at hung15us's pics and all I can say is that's just gross!! It's totally unusable and has absolutely no appeal factor. Has to be one of the ugliest penises I have ever viewed.