Underwear for Summer

croixbull: Hey,
Need advice. With summer coming, I wear shorts alot. Having got use to the comfort of boxer briefs during the winter, I am looking for it for summer. Like to wear short inseam shorts so they don't rub on the thighs so boxer briefs are out.

Are there horse recommended brands out there that give a huge pouch/area in front? Knit/Stretchy if possible. Can't wear a strap and nylon give a person the crotch rot. Kinda just a regular brief made for a horse is what I want...

Thanks!
CB

Curtis: Having tried every brand of underwear I could find with a "contour pouch," the only brand that is any bigger than the rest is the e2u. Interestingly, e2u's web site describes it only as a "3D front panel" without mentioning its size. Other online retailers of the product do make mention of the large pouch size, though.

I don't know if the e2u pouch is big enough for you, but it's definitely bigger than anything else I've come across. They sell several styles, including T-back (thong), bikini briefs, and "long briefs," which are my personal favorite.

They ain't cheap, but they will last for years and are well worth the money if the fit is right for you.

You can find them at www.e2u.com

Curtis

Curtis: Here's another underwear source I just found.

www.ergowear.com

Among their selection of briefs and thongs, they have "Jumbo" versions of many styles. The description includes, "The pouch has been increased in size for added comfort, and a special lift effect has been built in."

I'm always willing to try another brand of underwear, and I'm considering ordering some of these. Anyone have experience with the "ergowear" products?

Curtis

croixbull: Thanks guys!
I found another "2xist"... www.2xist.com. They may be good. At major department stores like Marshal Fields, Macy's etc. so you can check out before you buy.

Looks like horse and wagon sized fronts, hopefully. BTW. Got some from undercover gear. Though they looked like they were big in front. Not so. No room at all. Great catalogue though :p.

CB

grapplerck: I have a problem, i am 5'4" and about 125lbs and only fit in to small underwear. The problem is i have a 9"x7" penis and it is very uncomfortable. if i buy medium they fall off my waist. i need a small waist band with large or stretchy pouch, let me know. thanks
Grapplerck---The wrestler

SizeRulz: Has anyone tried the (supposedly new) Jockey Pouch Trunk? Their ad says something like 'more room to move' but I couldn't tell from the magazine picture whether or not the pouch was larger than normal. The model in the ad either has a small dick or they tucked it between his legs or something. Why are advertising people afraid to show a guy with a bulge between his legs?

7x6andchg: Croixbull-

I own a pair of 2xist - they are nice...the pouch is not as..sizeable as it looks on their webpage though. I do a pretty good job of filling it out at my size (which is near the bottom of the LPSG bell curve). That said, it does keep the equipment in place out in front and is quite comfortable.

I do know, if you're interested in trying them out with a whole lot of $$ spent - Marshall's stores (or I'd imagine any off-mark retailer: Ross, TJ Maxx, etc.) tend to carry them for about 50% of the suggested retail price. Worth checking out.

7x6&C

Ohioguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Columbia sells shorts that have a mesh lining kind of like a bathing suit. The problem I have in the summer is my balls sweat. I have found that this lining helps the air move around and keeps things a little cooler. They also give a nice look.

Last edited:

matt121matt121

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Just watch freeballing wearing short shorts, since if you sit down wrong your junk will fall out and someone might complain.

I use to love when i was in sports and band, etc in hs during summer practices we'd all wear shorts and alot of guys would be wearing boxers under them and sometimes they would sit down on the ground and put their legs out or up and everything would show.

Loved that, I would usually just wear briefs of some kind, since no one wore jocks at my school. I was past the jock generation. I was in hs from 98-2002. And I know sometime when i'd sit you could totally see my brief from the legs of my shorts.

I LOVE to wear my adidas vigo soccer shorts. There made of a loose fabric that is great if you want to show. I just hate that they discontinued them. And haven't really found any that I love as much as those.