Underwear For The Truly Hung And Low Hung

SouthHarrow

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've posted before that at school we were encouraged to use jock strap. I remember goging into a seedy shop to but one...to embarressed to ask either parents to get one. later on I was a dancer and used a dance belt. believe me there is no comparison. The jock strap would expand and drop and hardly help at all. Believe me in a dance belt nothing moves.. Some guys might be worried about the band between the cheeks but that is easier to get used to than really thin thongs. if you genuinely struggle for underwear when you dont want to show dance belts could be the way to go..Just a sugestion.

Reactions: trackjock13

SouthHarrow

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've posted before that at school we were encouraged to use jock strap. I remember goging into a seedy shop to but one...to embarressed to ask either parents to get one. later on I was a dancer and used a dance belt. believe me there is no comparison. The jock strap would expand and drop and hardly help at all. Believe me in a dance belt nothing moves.. Some guys might be worried about the band between the cheeks but that is easier to get used to than really thin thongs. if you genuinely struggle for underwear when you dont want to show dance belts could be the way to go..Just a sugestion.
Apologies for typo's and spelling lol