Underwear for the Winter

blak9: Now that its starting to get cold, I can recommend that us well endowed men wear long john underwear (otherwise known as thermal underwear). Very warm and gives plenty of room and support for the big man. Unfortunately there isn't a cool weather version.

hung: While there is nothing I can add to your comments for underwear for the Winter, I can assure you that there are jeans made for Winter. Just before Christmas last year I visited a Carhart wholesale "open to the public" sale. I found a pair of Jeans with a flannel lining. I have wore these jeans this past winter and have enjoyed them very much. I am a full time freeballer. The nice feelings I enjoyed in these jeans were a real turn-on. Hope this helps for next Winter.

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
yeah, i dont wear the longjohn type but i wear the thermal pajama pants...or just sweats....

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
I worked as a clerk at a railyard for a number of years and never envied the brakemen who had to cling to the sides of boxcars in 20 degree weather as they helped the switch engines putting cars on various tracks. The poor guys looked like popsicles out there in the cold.

But they claimed to be toasty warm.

Turns out their secret was, under the longjohns they wore panty hose!

Glad it wasn't me - they don't make king-size.

Pecker

jcxrm

Experimental Member
Media
I used to wear long johns in the military. I always founf that I needed a jockstrap or slip/briefs underneath, as the longs don't hold you in place.

gnip

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have found that the Underarmour long underwear do the trick. Good support and wick away sweat to keep you warm.

Alexander the 8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hi imported, get some willy warmers. Knitted, gloves for your cock, and balls if required.
See the thread I started yesterday, can't believe not many have used them.
Great for keeping your dongle cosy when it's dangling down your leg.

gwmasiahk

Experimental Member
Media
I worked at the outdoor markets from the young age of eleven (child labour considering the hard work, long hours and pay, but it was pocket money for me at the time) During winter, to my initial embarassment, my mother insisted I wear her old pantyhose under my jeans, sure does work!!

jocks54

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have stated elsewhere that I work in an uheated /uncooled warehouse.
My secret is pantyhose. Good ones though. Lots of support, they breathe so no sweat. The guys I work with are always complaining about being cold and sweaty with their long johns. Another guy does wear Under Armour tights under his skinny jeans. He said he could not get the jeans on with long johns on too. Some day I will tell them my secret.
I know 2 outdoor carpenters who wear them.
One of them is like me and wears at other times too. wink wink

jockmaestro

Loved Member
Media
blak9: Now that its starting to get cold, I can recommend that us well endowed men wear long john underwear (otherwise known as thermal underwear). Very warm and gives plenty of room and support for the big man. Unfortunately there isn't a cool weather version.

Why is this particularly aimed at well-endowed men?Do they get colder than other men?

D

deleted817718

If it gets really cold I wear a pair of my girlfriends tight, they keep you really warm.
(I wear her underwear too, but that's for different reasons)

pasarefun

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I wear the same underwear as the summer- none. I am able to go commando year around here in Southern California, USA

open501s

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
discovered union suits at the end of last winter; looking forward to wearing them this winter.

I've been free balling for several years.