Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've tried a few more, and I have to say that I'm very happy that all the stores I've dealt with have accepted returns. Well for me exclusively. I don't exactly try them on and go running, and I know I'm clean down there...

Anyhow, only frustration so far. I've probably got a 29-30 waist, and thighs that I'd guess to be about 22 around where most underwear sits. I can remember swearing off briefs because that elastic would dig into my legs especially in the groin, and would leave me red and sore. Any other suggestions except for the string bikinis? I really am not a fan.

bigsmile

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Pants and underwear have always been a problem for me..I have 28" upper thighs..pants have to purchased big in the waist to get them fit my thighs. after finding the perfect underwear I can't find them anymore. my latest have been Champion duo dry....not bad.

Barely Big

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Pants and underwear have always been a problem for me..I have 28" upper thighs..pants have to purchased big in the waist to get them fit my thighs. after finding the perfect underwear I can't find them anymore. my latest have been Champion duo dry....not bad.

What were the "perfect underwear" just in case I happen to run into them?

A general thought, does it make sense to try going a size up, or would that cause a whole set of other fitting problems?

sleepiboi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've been dealing with this for years. My thighs are huge and I have a bubble, but I'm only 5'7'' so it's very difficult to find underwear that fits properly. I don't think there are any honestly. Only thing that comes close is compression shorts when working out.

bigsmile

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What were the "perfect underwear" just in case I happen to run into them?

A general thought, does it make sense to try going a size up, or would that cause a whole set of other fitting problems?

That's the thing BB the underwear I really liked I don't have the brand...the label was written directly on the inside fabric and quickly became illegible after a few washings. They had mesh on both sides of the material that held your stuff and at the very top of your ass. very comfortable and kept you cool and dry.

buying your underwear larger can work depending on the brand and how you like them to fit. I generally like to hugged everywhere except around my stuff ... where I prefer a loose fit but with good support.

F_Man

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm in quite good shape, but no matter how lean I seem to get, I will always have what I would call thunder thighs. I'm not a fan, but that's the hand my genetics dealt me.

Man, muscular 'thunder thighs' are a major turn on for me :smile: You should showcase them proudly in your gallery!!:smile::wink: There might be others who enjoy them.

-FinnMan