Underwear for weightlifting

D

deleted15076621

I always wear boxer shorts no matter the activity, I just can't stand anything else. I wear them day to day, while working out, running, even under a suit. They're just all I can wear without feeling massively uncomfortable

Reactions: Jon1971

opinionman

Worshipped Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
No Response
I always wear boxer shorts no matter the activity, I just can't stand anything else. I wear them day to day, while working out, running, even under a suit. They're just all I can wear without feeling massively uncomfortable
Wow. I know there are plenty of guys out there who feel that way, but I can't imagine wearing boxers for active sports. I suppose working out in a gym they might be ok (tho ONLY JUST ok) for things like weight lifting, but if you use any of the movement devices, I'd hate the way my balls would swing around. I suppose it's "natural" but give me a jockstrap any day!

Reactions: Jon1971
D

deleted15076621

Wow. I know there are plenty of guys out there who feel that way, but I can't imagine wearing boxers for active sports. I suppose working out in a gym they might be ok (tho ONLY JUST ok) for things like weight lifting, but if you use any of the movement devices, I'd hate the way my balls would swing around. I suppose it's "natural" but give me a jockstrap any day!
To each their own! I’ve worn boxers every day since middle school. Tried boxer briefs and hated them, I just can’t do tight underwear. Plus I like the way boxers look so I have no real need to wear anything else

opinionman

Worshipped Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
No Response
To each their own! I’ve worn boxers every day since middle school. Tried boxer briefs and hated them, I just can’t do tight underwear. Plus I like the way boxers look so I have no real need to wear anything else
In that case, I urge you to start wearing your boxers, and ONLY those, in public! Just walking around in your boxers... ; )

D

deleted19629891

I’ve done the jockstrap a few times, they’re not common in Ireland tho so I do get some strange looks in the locker room

Reactions: bulgebigger