Underwear Found at Gym...stories?

systemshock3

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Let me start with my own. Just today, while changing into my workout jockstrap and clothes, I Happened to notice a black fabric on the floor. Upon further inspection, I noticed that it HAD to be an undergarmet of some kind.

I went through my workout, wondering if someone that was showering when I got there forgot to put it in his workout bag.

Well, I got back, and it was still there. I showered, and took extra time drying off, and then more time putting on lotion (ask Lex, any other afro-american member, or those have have had afro-american boyfriends about dry skin..LOL), and more time putting on street clothes, waiting for them to clear out.

Noticing one of the 24 hour fitness issued towels on the floor near this black fabric, I decided to be a good guy, pick up the wayward towel while dropping mine on the floor....directly on top of the underwear. I picked both towels up, shook the underwear into my bag, and put both towels into the used towel bin. Upon further inspection before leaving, I found it to be a black Olaf Benz thong.

Thats just hot and a half 1) because I dont own any Olaf benz because they are a bit pricey in the stores here in Dallas and 2) I dont more than 2 thongs and 3) THEY WERE JUST ON SOME GUYS CROTCH RECENTLY.

Yes, I have an underwear fetish. I also happen to have a penchant for guy-smells (but not poo or dick-cheese).

I am not sure what to do first, 'play' in them tonight, or wear them to work tommorow, wearing a secret grin during my Monday morning conference calls.

Suggestions :redface::biggrin1:

SlickWilly

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'd throw them in the washer first, if you don't know who they came from. Someone may have had a rash or a fungus or pubic lice or something down there. ick! Then... put them on & have yourself a fantasy about the former owner.

Now, if you DO know who they came off of, that's a different story.

Can't be too careful these days.

But I hear ya on the underwear fetish thing. I snagged a pair of forgotten undies at the gym a few weeks ago.

Bryan_Lyte2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I too have an underwear fetish and think that you are just evil. Never in my life would i pilfer someone elses underthings. Stealing is stealing. I'm not him, but had it been me I'd be missing those alot (mostly because of my slight fetish).You should have dropped them in a lost and found.:mad:

I hope you be man enough that if within the next month if somone mentions or you overhear somone missing the thong in question you return it to the owner.:cool:

Reactions: underrush

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Nah, they would have stayed in the lost and found until they mildewed.

You did the right thing. Clothing you can make use of, why let them go to waste?

But do wash them. Soap and water render them yours.

mindstar

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i have an underwear fetish :wink:
i love undies
just not sure about found undies - the washing thing comes into it...

strangest thing I have had happen...
normally when i grab a shower at the gym i just leave my gym gear and my shoes heaped near my locker - came back from having a shower and someone had taken my undies and left theirs... *laughs*

I think I got the better deal
a pair of diesel undies for a pair of bonds
struck me as a bit strange though

nicedaddy36

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
When I was about 11 or 12, I got in a college football lockerroom after a game with another buddy about the same age. I had never seen that may big naked studs in my life. On the floor was a jockstrap of a running back (who later played in the NFL). He was standing in front of his locker totally naked giving an interview to some newspaper and TV reporters and his jock was on the floor next to him.

Of course, my buddy and I hung around until almost all of the players were gone. I don't know what possessed me, but as we were about to leave, I walked past the running back's locker, reached down, grabbed the jockstrap and put it in my pocket. (I had on a sweat shirt with a pocket across the front that was big enough to hide it.)

I got home and examied it. There were about 5 dark black pubic hairs, really curly. He was a black guy and I was white and that was the first black dick I had seen and it fascinated me!!

I still have that jockstrap today even though the elastic is a little non-elastic. I've added about 10 more jockstraps that I've "borrowed" from lockerroom floors of college football locker.

systemshock3

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I will go ahead and defend myself a bit on this.

The underwear, technically, were not stolen, because they were there when I got there, and they were there an hour later when I left. Trust me, a lost and found for these would NOT have gotten them back to their owners, because they would most likely have been thrown away.

I will have to take a pic or two of me in them. :) Yes, I did wash them first, then wore them to work the next day. It made some presentations secretly more enjoyable, and I was WIDE awake for the morning conference call :biggrin1:

stephen1272

Experimental Member
Media
Don't feel bad about it. I have a huge underwear fetish, and I probably would not have washed them before I wore them or played in them. Underwear are hot, regardless if you washed them before wearing them. I enjoy trying to figure out what kind, size, color, etc. a guy is wearing when I see him, especially if there is a peak at the waist band. It just turns me on outrageously. Do what you want dude, and don't let anyone else tell you different. We know that some people have diseases, crabs, whatever...underwear are just plain HOTTT!!

P.S. It can be so interesting and arousing to think of what someone has done before they took them off.

Reactions: Simon00

stanley9

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
To Systemshock3, Iwould've definitely done what you did. I am really into briefs and jocks, and if I saw a worn pair laying around unclaimed, I would've snagged it too. A while back, I worked out at a mostly straight gym in the suburbs. There was one guy who I'm sure was straight and probably married with kids. He was also extremely hot - dark hair, built cut chest with dark hair swirling around his pecs and down his washboard abs, hairy crotch and legs. When he'd strip to shower, he'd always leave his sweaty jock on top of the pile of workout cloths on the bench. I was tempted so many times to take it, but never could bring mysel to do it. Thinking back, he was probably taunting someone to actually go ahead and take it.

B_Bette

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
This whole scenario is gross. I don't care if you're into undies, but you are going to play with some STRANGER'S nasty undergarment???? You have no idea what this dude might have: crabs, herpes, AIDS, whatever.

DaveyR

Retired Moderator
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Bette said:
This whole scenario is gross. I don't care if you're into undies, but you are going to play with some STRANGER'S nasty undergarment???? You have no idea what this dude might have: crabs, herpes, AIDS, whatever.

The AIDS and Herpes viruses can now live in inanimate objects. This discovery has far reaching consequences. How come this information has not been published?

N2jocks

1st Like
Media
Having a huge jockstrap fetish....I have taken a few left behind items. When in college, I worked at the gym...it was our policy to throw out any left behind jocks, socks or underwear......why throw out somwehing that is still perfectly good? But I did wash everything I found!

sexoutlaw

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Whenever I go to the gym I look for jockstraps, underwear, and shorts someone left behind. Knowing they won't look for them I take them home and jerk off while I sniff their man scent. Then I wash them and wear them. Always gets me hard. no regrets.

jdcnow

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
stephen1272 said:
Don't feel bad about it. I have a huge underwear fetish...[...]...underwear are just plain HOTTT!!

P.S. It can be so interesting and arousing to think of what someone has done before they took them off.

Agreed!

My experience did not happen in a locker room however, it happened on a trip to Colorado, in high school. This HOT guy I shared a room with (him and a few others)...all of them were gone to the indoor swimming pool at our ski resort's main office, a half a block up the street. Well, I was alone in the room watching TV, and I went looking for something (I think a CD of mine) this guy borrowed. I came across his underwear and immediately popped a huge woody. Size XL, too:wink:

Reactions: Txprvdude