Underwear Help... which kind you like best

Which underwear!

• Total voters

hungDILF

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I am new to this site and I am online shopping for this fall/winters underwear and thought I could use this sites help. OK which one do you perfer?

Just pick 1 2 or 3... or maybe ones that your enjoy.

Attachments

CommandoInTheBuff

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I prefer number 2.
Briefs are to constricting. They are good at hiding erections, but if the head peeks out through the leg hole right before the erection it gets bother some.
Boxer shorts give too much freedom, I like how they feel but they do nothing to keep an erection down.
Boxer Briefs (#2) are perfect. They give freedom and holds down and erection.

Captain Elephant

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Boxer briefs. Remember when I first discovered them thinking what a wonderful invention! I battled with briefs for years. Hated them. Couldn't keep anything in. Boxers were worse. I cannot see how anyone can wear boxers.

jockmaestro

Loved Member
Media
POUCH briefs are definitely superior to any of the others. Boxer briefs just get baggy and tho I appreciate the nostalgia of classic white briefs, pouch briefs are better. Try 2xist.

D

deleted300444

My answer is always the same to this question, vintage fruit of loom. Extremely comfortable. I always buy my briefs one size larger than I need. FTL cotton is the best. FTL blue band or very vintage blue/green waist band.

hungteen19921992

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
1 and 3 are far too similar. I either wear ones like number 2 (usually the American Apparel ones) if I wanna not worry about a boner sticking out, since they are quite restricting. Otherwise if I'm feeling chilled I'll just throw on a pair of loose boxers. If I wear boxers with shorts and get a hard-on, I am forced to hide it with my left hand in my pocket >.<