underwear help

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by HairyTXdude, Jan 22, 2009.

1. HairyTXdude

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Ok, so the majority of my underwear of my underwear has piping on them like these

Lightning Brief Force - Underwear range on aussiebum.com.

and after of maybe even a hour of wearing them the piping become dark brown and sometimes black, alot of times this comes out in the wash but its starting to stain. Now since my ass is pretty hairy ,see my gallery and thats a old pic its worse now, I sweat alot! and have to use wet wipes in the bathroom so i don't spend a fortune on TP...So basically i dunno if its my sweat or what, cus my ass is the first place to sweat on me, and its getting kinda embarrasing when my nice white (or any other color) is no longer the orginal color....:yuck:....hell I'm even embarrased by posting this..but im getting tired of it :redface:

2. MickeyLee

Gold Member

1. cute underwear. :smile:

2. hydrogen peroxide. soak ya knickers before you wash them. anything protein based will rinse out. or get a bleach pen. ya can spot treat the piping as needed. just hand rinse before ya toss ya unders in the dryer.

3. corn starch. or a corn starch based body powder. work ya powder up. will cut down on the sweating ever so much.

4. ya might want to trim the booty thatch. ya don't need to go baby smooth just knock it back a bit.

5. a quick below the waist shower might do better than the baby wipes.

ML

what color are the underwear? ya should always wash ya undies before you wear them. dyes can run once things get sweaty.

3. HairyTXdude

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I got Tons of colors, i hate white undies..and ya i no, figured that out a couple years back when i put on a new pair of blue undies, that gave a whole new term to "blue balls!"

4. MickeyLee

Gold Member

learned the dye lesson the hard way - smurf cooter sounds cute but really not a lot of fun.

the bleach pen requires timing. ya just work the white bits, let the bleach set for a minute and rinse out in the sink. maybe practice on a pair of lost cause drawers?

the hydrogen peroxide might be ya best bet for stain removal.

ML

5. expos3r

expos3r New Member

Albums:
  6. HotBulge

Gold Member

Albums:
    Lowells talk to Cabots, Cabots talk to God
    It's a GoSoftware suspensory that you can find at InternationalJock.com. Unless one has a hernia, I am uncertain how fashionable and functional it is.

7. slab8

slab8 Member

Draft saved Draft deleted