Underwear Help

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by 2xistTrunks, Oct 14, 2011.

1. 2xistTrunks

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I'm shopping for some new everyday underwear to replace some pairs that are getting old and have kind of fallen in love with the Jockey H-fly trunks Jockey jockey® pouch low rise trunk that I picked up a couple months ago, so I've been looking at more of those or something similar.

The problem I've run into is it looks like they're discontinuing the style I have and love so much and don't have a similar replacement. They have the sport trunks with the h-fly, but I prefer something with cotton for everyday wear.

The next closest thing I've found on Jockey's site is these: Jockey jockey
    They look like they could be a viable replacement but I can't tell if they're standard boxer brief length or shorter like trunks.

Does anybody have experience with these or have suggestions for something similar to the trunks I have now?

Thanks in advance!

2. darkbond007

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I have them...They are of standard length. I just posted a picture in my album to show you how it looks. Do you care if they have a fly or not?

BTW I dont believe Jockey is discontinuing the style. They typically run out of a style right before they do a refresh with new colors. Normally takes a month or so.

3. 2xistTrunks

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Thanks for the help man. The pics definitely helped, I think I might try them out. They don't have to have a fly, I care more about there being enough room for "the goods". What's the fly like on those? I haven't had any with the Y-fly before.

I hope you're right about them not discontinuing the H-fly ones. I'll keep my eye out and hopefully I can get them again.

4. darkbond007

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
  5. 2xistTrunks

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Thanks for the suggestion. Since you say you've got a lot of Jockey stuff, do you have any experience with any of the other trunk styles they have?

I don't mind boxer briefs, but I tend to like trunks more because they usually sit lower on the waist and aren't quite as long.

6. darkbond007

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Well in terms of trunks this is what I typically wear:
    Jockey sport h-fly trunk- 2 pack 8086 at Jockey.com Men's underwear new arrivals

Which I find to be quite awesome. I no longer wear 100% cotton underwear.

I have experience with these as well. Jockey euro fashion solid trunk 10358 at Jockey.com Men's Euro Fashion They are nice.

I gotta tell you though some of their boxer briefs are really trunks. They sit low and the legs are shorter.

Jockey jockey form
    Takes some getting used to but I like them.

Jockey go mesh boxer brief - 2 pack 8416 at Jockey.com Men's GO Stretch
    I just ordered like 5 packs of these. They are VERY nice. They sit fairly low and are going dirt cheap now for a 2 pack.

Jockey jockey
    Probably my favorite right now. I have these and I have the brief to these as well. Feels like you arent wearing anything.

Jockey 3d-physique
    These are great. The brief version to these are the best briefs I have ever owned. I like them because of the inner lining. Both these and the briefs sit low. The legs are little longer than the seamfree.

7. 2xistTrunks

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    You've been super helpful. Thanks for all the advice, man! I think I'm gonna give the sport trunks a try. They seem like they could be a good alternative to what I have now.

Thanks again for the help.

Draft saved Draft deleted