Underwear Help

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by 2xistTrunks, Oct 14, 2011.

1. 2xistTrunks

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I'm shopping for some new everyday underwear to replace some pairs that are getting old and have kind of fallen in love with the Jockey H-fly trunks Jockey jockey® pouch low rise trunk that I picked up a couple months ago, so I've been looking at more of those or something similar.

The problem I've run into is it looks like they're discontinuing the style I have and love so much and don't have a similar replacement. They have the sport trunks with the h-fly, but I prefer something with cotton for everyday wear.

The next closest thing I've found on Jockey's site is these: Jockey jockey
    They look like they could be a viable replacement but I can't tell if they're standard boxer brief length or shorter like trunks.

Does anybody have experience with these or have suggestions for something similar to the trunks I have now?

Thanks in advance!

2. darkbond007

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I have them...They are of standard length. I just posted a picture in my album to show you how it looks. Do you care if they have a fly or not?

BTW I dont believe Jockey is discontinuing the style. They typically run out of a style right before they do a refresh with new colors. Normally takes a month or so.

3. 2xistTrunks

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Thanks for the help man. The pics definitely helped, I think I might try them out. They don't have to have a fly, I care more about there being enough room for "the goods". What's the fly like on those? I haven't had any with the Y-fly before.

I hope you're right about them not discontinuing the H-fly ones. I'll keep my eye out and hopefully I can get them again.

4. darkbond007

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
  5. 2xistTrunks

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Thanks for the suggestion. Since you say you've got a lot of Jockey stuff, do you have any experience with any of the other trunk styles they have?

I don't mind boxer briefs, but I tend to like trunks more because they usually sit lower on the waist and aren't quite as long.

6. darkbond007

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Well in terms of trunks this is what I typically wear:
    Jockey sport h-fly trunk- 2 pack 8086 at Jockey.com Men's underwear new arrivals

Which I find to be quite awesome. I no longer wear 100% cotton underwear.

I have experience with these as well. Jockey euro fashion solid trunk 10358 at Jockey.com Men's Euro Fashion They are nice.

I gotta tell you though some of their boxer briefs are really trunks. They sit low and the legs are shorter.

Jockey jockey form
    Takes some getting used to but I like them.

Jockey go mesh boxer brief - 2 pack 8416 at Jockey.com Men's GO Stretch
    I just ordered like 5 packs of these. They are VERY nice. They sit fairly low and are going dirt cheap now for a 2 pack.

Jockey jockey
    Probably my favorite right now. I have these and I have the brief to these as well. Feels like you arent wearing anything.

Jockey 3d-physique
    These are great. The brief version to these are the best briefs I have ever owned. I like them because of the inner lining. Both these and the briefs sit low. The legs are little longer than the seamfree.

7. 2xistTrunks

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    You've been super helpful. Thanks for all the advice, man! I think I'm gonna give the sport trunks a try. They seem like they could be a good alternative to what I have now.

Thanks again for the help.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice