Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I really like Fruit if the Loom breathable briefs. Comfortable and inexpensive. Not as sexy as some that others mention, but a great value that look and feel good. And they have a flap to piss that works better than others I’ve tried. Easier to get my cock in and out lol.

ohiorod

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I really like Fruit if the Loom breathable briefs. Comfortable and inexpensive. Not as sexy as some that others mention, but a great value that look and feel good. And they have a flap to piss that works better than others I’ve tried. Easier to get my cock in and out lol.
I actually bought a couple pair of their breathable boxers. I think that they were $6 or$7 at Wal Mart, but they just came in teal and blue. They are good to just hang around the house in.

nmf9in

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I actually bought a couple pair of their breathable boxers. I think that they were $6 or$7 at Wal Mart, but they just came in teal and blue. They are good to just hang around the house in.
The briefs come in a 4 pack-navy, light grey, and a really stunning blue and red. Great looking-great feeling. On sale it was buy one get another half off. Great way to hold my luggage-cheap lol

Reactions: jacksonknight78

mtr1102

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
How much do you want to spend? I can't stomach the price for anything Andrew Christian, MarcoMarco, CellBlock13, Jack Adams, HOM, Team8, Timoteo, PUMP, Clever, or Rufskin or any other super premium brand like that. So that being the case I have pairs that vary in price, including everything from the cheapest Hanes/FTL up to the more mid-priced brands like Jockey, DKNY, Calvin Klein, 2(x)ist, C-in2, Tommy Hilfiger, etc. I also have some low-rise/sport/bikini briefs from brands like Structure (I think they still sell this brand at Sears/Kmart), US Polo Assn (different from Polo Ralph Lauren, although I have a few of those as well), Beverly HIlls Polo Club, Reebok, Van Heusen, Cambridge Classics (hard to find), Simply Stated (I think they replaced Cambridge Classics as the store brand at Sears but not sure), and Levi's which are all pretty good provided you can get the right size. I am a large in a few of those smaller cut styles but in a brief I am a small, so the variance is huge among brands and styles. But seeing as how this thread and others like it on LPSG seem to attract fellow enthusiasts of all things that cover one's butt n bulge, I am sure that fact about sizing is well known already.

Here are some of my current favorite brands if I had to choose just a few: 2(x)ist, Diesel, Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger for regular mid-rise briefs and Reebok, US Polo Assn, and Levi's for low-rise/sport/bikini type briefs (I mean of course the ones that resemble a speedo).

Some of the newer stuff by Hanes and FTL is quite premium in fit and feel, just like the other guys mentioned earlier on in this thread. They have come along way since the days of the 5-pack that wore out in a couple months and did the saggy butt thing from losing its elasticity after an hour or two of wearing them. Stick with anything other than the least expensive ones you see at the store, and look for alternative fabrics other than cotton for a different feel and breathability, and overall a more premium fit.

This might be too creepy seeming for some, but this strategy is something I discovered recently and is making up a sizeable amount of the pairs that i currently have in my collection: I fit easily into a boy's size large with FTL, Calvin Klein, and a few other brands and I am an XL with Hanes, Jockey, and then some brands even an XXL. The FTL ones in particular have some great colors and patterns that would never be found in the men's versions, plus they are much cheaper with the same quality and fit as the men's. If this works for you then another brand I highly recommend is The Children's Place size XXL briefs. As weird as it may seem to be buying yourself underwear from a store called The Children's Place, they have some truly awesome pairs with great colors and patterns. That is, if you can deal with the occasional pair that is in the pack that has dinosaurs or footballs on it. Those can still be fun though right? LOL. Other than that part, they are great with an outstanding fit overall. Also CK makes some awesome briefs for boys but they are hard to find anywhere but eBay these days. So if you like lower prices, better colors, and the same fit as men's underwear, then check out the boys section the next time you are out undie shopping. I highly recommend it! *someday I will post a few pics of me sporting some various pairs and I can almost guarantee that nobody will be able to distinguish whether they are men's or boy's*

One final thing about the boys underwear that I wanted to add. I am not a small, tiny waisted, no butt or bulge, twig of a man by any means. I am 5'10", 160lbs, 31 inch waist, and I have a definite butt and bulge that is adult male sized. I try to stay fit so I do have some muscle and even then, I am still able to easily fit into boys clothes. The size 16 I think is equivalent to men's 30, but that is an estimation of course. The point is that I am not unusually small by any means and am more of an average build/height and somewhat fit type of guy.

jacksonknight78

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
How much do you want to spend? I can't stomach the price for anything Andrew Christian, MarcoMarco, CellBlock13, Jack Adams, HOM, Team8, Timoteo, PUMP, Clever, or Rufskin or any other super premium brand like that. So that being the case I have pairs that vary in price, including everything from the cheapest Hanes/FTL up to the more mid-priced brands like Jockey, DKNY, Calvin Klein, 2(x)ist, C-in2, Tommy Hilfiger, etc. I also have some low-rise/sport/bikini briefs from brands like Structure (I think they still sell this brand at Sears/Kmart), US Polo Assn (different from Polo Ralph Lauren, although I have a few of those as well), Beverly HIlls Polo Club, Reebok, Van Heusen, Cambridge Classics (hard to find), Simply Stated (I think they replaced Cambridge Classics as the store brand at Sears but not sure), and Levi's which are all pretty good provided you can get the right size. I am a large in a few of those smaller cut styles but in a brief I am a small, so the variance is huge among brands and styles. But seeing as how this thread and others like it on LPSG seem to attract fellow enthusiasts of all things that cover one's butt n bulge, I am sure that fact about sizing is well known already.

Here are some of my current favorite brands if I had to choose just a few: 2(x)ist, Diesel, Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger for regular mid-rise briefs and Reebok, US Polo Assn, and Levi's for low-rise/sport/bikini type briefs (I mean of course the ones that resemble a speedo).

Some of the newer stuff by Hanes and FTL is quite premium in fit and feel, just like the other guys mentioned earlier on in this thread. They have come along way since the days of the 5-pack that wore out in a couple months and did the saggy butt thing from losing its elasticity after an hour or two of wearing them. Stick with anything other than the least expensive ones you see at the store, and look for alternative fabrics other than cotton for a different feel and breathability, and overall a more premium fit.

This might be too creepy seeming for some, but this strategy is something I discovered recently and is making up a sizeable amount of the pairs that i currently have in my collection: I fit easily into a boy's size large with FTL, Calvin Klein, and a few other brands and I am an XL with Hanes, Jockey, and then some brands even an XXL. The FTL ones in particular have some great colors and patterns that would never be found in the men's versions, plus they are much cheaper with the same quality and fit as the men's. If this works for you then another brand I highly recommend is The Children's Place size XXL briefs. As weird as it may seem to be buying yourself underwear from a store called The Children's Place, they have some truly awesome pairs with great colors and patterns. That is, if you can deal with the occasional pair that is in the pack that has dinosaurs or footballs on it. Those can still be fun though right? LOL. Other than that part, they are great with an outstanding fit overall. Also CK makes some awesome briefs for boys but they are hard to find anywhere but eBay these days. So if you like lower prices, better colors, and the same fit as men's underwear, then check out the boys section the next time you are out undie shopping. I highly recommend it! *someday I will post a few pics of me sporting some various pairs and I can almost guarantee that nobody will be able to distinguish whether they are men's or boy's*

One final thing about the boys underwear that I wanted to add. I am not a small, tiny waisted, no butt or bulge, twig of a man by any means. I am 5'10", 160lbs, 31 inch waist, and I have a definite butt and bulge that is adult male sized. I try to stay fit so I do have some muscle and even then, I am still able to easily fit into boys clothes. The size 16 I think is equivalent to men's 30, but that is an estimation of course. The point is that I am not unusually small by any means and am more of an average build/height and somewhat fit type of guy.

Wow, wow! Thank you for the great reply! :)

Squirrel1

Worshipped Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

Excellent posting with good information.
Nice to see a new member with a quality post.

josh20hung

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I wear boxer briefs and my most favourite brand is SAXX .. honestly they are the most amazing underwear I've ever worn, and since trying them,I won't wear anything else. They are a little more expensive than some others, I'm in Canada and I pay around $35 + tax per pair. But they are definitely worth the money.