Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I am having issues since really making progress at the gym. Waist is now 30/31 which puts me between small and Med size for most underwear. Issue is if I buy small to fit my waist my cock and balls are smashed into them, if I get Med for cock room they slide down and bunch up. I've tried with and without a pouch but seems the small sizes assume the pouch should be half the Med size pouch. Any other dudes falling between standard sizing find any brands that are more comfortable? I don't want to spend a small fortune buying new underwear that doesn't fit right and gets tossed in the trash. Looking for trunks or brief styles suitable for work. Can't have vdl and need support so boxers are out for the office. Any suggestions appreciated :)

Go commando. Problem solved haha If not I recommend the Equipo underwear they have at kohl's and the like

212gp

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Same deal small waist 30" but big bulge and ass definitely ergowear or cocksox underwear also you may want to try a different style underwear such as jock or thong

Yono

Expert Member
Media
I have that problem, but I'v efound that Jockey briefs are a bit roomier than average briefs, other thna that there are some specially designed underwear with extra large puches