underwear in public places

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by 6a5d5d, Jul 17, 2011.

1. 6a5d5d

6a5d5d Member

Does anyone have any stories about seeing other underwear in a public place such as a pool or locker room? What is the most popular brands you have seen?

2. D_Baron_VonBiggNutz

D_Baron_VonBiggNutz Account Disabled

I have a story, yeah. I saw some guy wearing underwear. I was shocked to the core.

Fact.

3. BoxersguyNJ

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    about a week ago I was walking around in wal mart and saw this guy ,had to be mid 40's and he had on a pullover shirt and loose plaid boxer shorts on and walking around the sports equip. aisle, I was surprised no managers approached him

4. aqua-illusion

Gold Member

Albums:
    It's summer time, if you live in a big city you will see guys of all ages (hot all the way to not-attractive) walking around with no shirts on (especially at the parks) and they always seem to wear their pants or shorts just a little shorter so you can see the underwear waist band (which is really hot to me for some odd reason). But I noticed guys wear the department store brand names (Fruit of the Loom, Hanes, Stanfield,etc) more so than you do designer brand names (Calvin Klein, Hugo Boss, Andrew Christian, C-in2, etc.)

5. SCSea

SCSea Member

My Wal-Mart encounter was in seriously-rural Washington....methed-out dude (5'10" *maybe 125#*, rotted teeth) was wearing a wifebeater and plaid flannel boxer shorts, following me around the store after I'd taken a piss. The shorts were falling-off loose, and the fly gaped. The worst part was that he was packing a solid 7+, uncut semi. *bangs head against wall and curses the universe*.

6. xmarksbreakdownx

Gold Member

Albums:
    I'm thinking he means seeing underwear just laying around...?

If that's the case, yes. When I was in middle school, I saw a pair of FTL boxer briefs next to the track, and in school I saw a pair of black Fruit Of The Loom boxer briefs. I kind of regret never taking them.

If you are talking about saggers though, I love those too. Turns me on.

7. hungboy18

hungboy18 New Member

Albums:
    I've been in underwear at the beach, black calvin klein boxer briefs, I don't really care, I don't go to the beach much, I was there, I saw guys in speedos, what a sight, the french didn't like it too much, but I didn't care.

8. B_Sweetcar

B_Sweetcar New Member

I've seen guys in PUBLIC wearing just their underwear a few times. It's always unexpected and surprisingly arousing. The times just in underwear, the guys were wearing tighty=whities. I saw one guy standing at his townhouse door one afternoon drinking something; wearing only his briefs. Another time I was at the beach and some guys were partying on a hotel balcony. I looked up and one of the guys was only wearing underwear
    The boldest sighting occured while I was driving around a townhome development in the afternoon. School had let out and school buses were driving by. There was a black kid, riding his bike down the street, wearing only his briefs! A school bus has just stopped and he rode by, everyone acted like nothing was unusual....

An aside to this; one day I was at the beach and some Marines were playing volleyball in the sand. One of the guys was wearing a speedo that was SOOO thigh it was just about like a thong. You could see almost his entire naked ass!

9. B_R_I_E_F

B_R_I_E_F Member

Underwear: Sometimes it's just laundry. Sometimes it's sexually arousing. Sometimes it's revealing of a person's character. Sometimes it's affirming. Sometimes it's embarrassing. It all depends on the circumstance it's viewed or exposed.

It's a private piece of clothing and when seen in public, it can be taboo. That simple twist can trigger lots of different reactions. The style, or cut can also impact the moment and define the moment as inappropriate, no big deal or funny as hell.

10. B_thickjohnny

B_thickjohnny New Member

You can see guys in their draws everywhere here. Two years ago my cousin was visiting from California during August of all months. We walked out of a department store to the main street where workers were repairing tram tracks. The guys were all in their briefs and sandals. She just stood there admiring them and giggling. Later, on a drive through the Czech countryside, we saw grandmothers out in their gardens working away in their bra and panties - LARGE panties but panties still the same. It's common to see men or women on their balconies watering their plants in underwear. I've even seen a neighbor going downstairs to the storage locker in the garage in his boxers and a t-shirt.

And once, years ago, I was walking through the mens department of an old Czech department store and a guy and his wife were looking at pants. As she held a few pairs in her arms he proceeded to drop trou to try on them on. He stood there in the aisle in his briefs trying each one on then got redressed before heading to the cashier.

11. B_Sweetcar

B_Sweetcar New Member

I posted about seeing guys in underwear at the beach, I've done that too!

Last few years my friend and I have been going to the beach in late April or early May before the rates go up for the real summer season. We can afford to get a hotel in the middle of town right on the broadwalk then.

Once the sun goes down I'll sit on the balcony overlooking the broadwalk and beach in my boxers. I'll sit out there enjoying the breeze while drinking a beer. Sometimes I'll let the old fella poke out the gap a bit...
    Last time we were there, my friend went to a club across the street hoping to score some weed. I stayed in and sat on the balcony. He I was doing that he came back and bought a big black dude from the club with him. I was just in my boxers and my pants were inside so I figured what the hell. I walked on in, the guy asked if we had anything to drink (gave him our last beer), he chugged that down, we did the transaction and he left.

Nothing was said and he didn't seem to care or be surprised. My friend has seen me like that and naked all the time so its nothing to him.

12. D_Harry_Crax

D_Harry_Crax Account Disabled

:wink:

Attached Files:

13. monel

Gold Member

I believe at Walmart, this is considered "formal wear". Unless his butt crack was showing; then it's "business casual".

14. xmarksbreakdownx

Gold Member

Albums:
    Lol! Too funny!

15. barebob

barebob New Member

Albums:
    I used to wear boxers (Gap) put on a t-shirt over them and go to the store. No one ever stopped me or looked twice.

16. D_Harry_Crax

Delicious

Attached Files:

17. calvinkleinguy

calvinkleinguy Active Member

Albums:
    does this count?

Attached Files:

18. D_nbubzx4

D_nbubzx4 New Member

gym lockeroom the other day someone left a pair of baby blue hanes boxer briefs hanging on one of the hooks in the room on the way into the group showers... couldnt understand why

19. D_CountVonBhigBohner

D_CountVonBhigBohner Account Disabled

I see lots of the shy guys wear sexy underwear at nude beaches as an alternative to a swim suit.

20. D_Harry_Crax

At my gym, it seems like there's usually a pair of underwear somewhere in the showers area that doesn't seem like it belongs to anyone and thus has been left and forgotten....

Draft saved Draft deleted