Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
So I am at my gym locker room chnging into my workout shorts, I strip down to my undies, I usually wear conservative briefs when in the locker room, and I had forgotten that I had on a very skimpy pair black CK body briefs. They guy next to me was really watching, it was kind of hot, he was in a pair of boxers which he wore under his gym shorts.

Another guy came in, stripped down to his boxers, then took them off and put on a nice pair of briefs to wear under his gym shorts. The whole experience was just kind of erotic.

I have a big underwear fetish and find it really intresting to see what other hot guys choose to wear. Some guys just buy and wear the cheapo hanes, FTL, JCP etc, while other guys like myself, really take pride in our under wear and enjoy the big names, Cin2, CK, Tommy, etc. I also find it very intresting knowing why some guys choose briefs, boxers or boxer briefs, is it a comfort thing, or do they feel more confident walking around in boxers in front of others or? I am a briefs or low rise briefs guy 95% of the time. Boxers or boxer briefs about 5% of the time. I just really like the feel and look of briefs (not your fathers cheapo tighty whities).

Just wanted to share my experience.

chadstallion

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
this sort of thing is mentioned in another thread but I didnt comment in it so i'll do it here. At my gym I usually arrive in casual clothes but 99% of the time commando. I like using a jock strap under my workout clothes. I'd say that the vast majority of younger guys [20-mid 30s] change into either boxers or briefs; basic underwear. only older guys wear jocks. Interesting to see how they change underwear with a towel wrapped around them after workouts and rarely do they use the showers. It must be an 'age thing' I never would work out and not take a shower. in my PE classes we all had to take showers after working out.

mercerisland

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I am 30 and have no problem being naked in the lockerroom or the sauna. Always took showers and wore jocks in HS.

Last edited:

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I always strip naked before I put on my workout clothes. Depending on my mood, I either wear a jock or a pair of briefs under my gym shorts. (Just like in high school, except our coach would have a cow if he ever caught us wearing briefs under our gym shorts.)

Freeballeruk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I dont have a 'fetish' for guys underwear but i do take notice what type guys wear for & after gym.

I personnally haven't worn underwear since i was 14, except at gym my shorts would have liner in them, but now i stopped wearing that kind and just pull my shorts on.
Plus my choice means i strip naked before gym and guys in gym then know i freeballing.

Do love to see younger guys who go commando as they leave gym,always feel like congratulating them.

D

deleted213967

Do love to see younger guys who go commando as they leave gym,always feel like congratulating them.

:biggrin1: I always forget to pack a fresh pair in my gym bag for after the shower, so I often have to go home commando...

I wonder whether that forgetfulness is subconscious.

D_Alfredo Hites

Account Disabled
Media
interesting topic and I'm glad you brought it up.

i have recently developed an interest in quality underwear (all the names you mentioned). i think they're awesome and make me feel like a stud when i wear them. it's weird how a pair of underwear could do that but it does.

i also think that guys who are in good shape tend to be the ones to wear those types of underwear. i know when i wasn't in great shape i would wear boxers. i am not completely comfortable wearing some of my underwear in the locker room because i don't really like to draw that kind of attention to myself. but if there was another guy in there who had similar underwear i wouldn't care.

D

deleted213967

Can't wait to model my first pair of Nasty Pig. Funny, there is nothing remotely piggish about them, except for the price!