Underwear In The UK

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by Imported, Mar 22, 2004.

1. Imported

Gold Member

TragicWhiteKnight: It's been many years since my mother had to pick out clothes for me, but now I once again turn over my discretionary powers, only this time to the fashion-conscious LPSG.

Or, more simply: help me buy good underwear. The student life has deprived me of many pairs through both wacky hijinks, and laundry ineptitude - since I've finally put some money aside, I thought I'd try to find a brand with plenty of pouch room

I can't find any e2u stuff available over here - and all the Ketoco4men and Undergear.com stuff has enormous shipping costs.

So, any similar online stores in Europe (or US ones with cheapish shipping) or sites which tailor-make/alter them, please post here. The fate of my Underwear Budget depends on you!

2. Imported

Gold Member

namodomok: Tragic, save your money....go without underwear, you will love it!

3. HungArnold

HungArnold New Member

i could never go commando - keep looking

4. Imported

Gold Member

hung: Baskit underwear helps maintain a fine profile. Even I as a freeballer have a pair to use while engaging in foreplay. Always fun to have the spouse slide them off.

I do not know if Baskit is available in the U.K. but you may want to check out their website.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice