Underwear In The UK

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by Imported, Mar 22, 2004.

1. Imported

Gold Member

TragicWhiteKnight: It's been many years since my mother had to pick out clothes for me, but now I once again turn over my discretionary powers, only this time to the fashion-conscious LPSG.

Or, more simply: help me buy good underwear. The student life has deprived me of many pairs through both wacky hijinks, and laundry ineptitude - since I've finally put some money aside, I thought I'd try to find a brand with plenty of pouch room

I can't find any e2u stuff available over here - and all the Ketoco4men and Undergear.com stuff has enormous shipping costs.

So, any similar online stores in Europe (or US ones with cheapish shipping) or sites which tailor-make/alter them, please post here. The fate of my Underwear Budget depends on you!

2. Imported

Gold Member

namodomok: Tragic, save your money....go without underwear, you will love it!

3. HungArnold

HungArnold New Member

i could never go commando - keep looking

4. Imported

Gold Member

hung: Baskit underwear helps maintain a fine profile. Even I as a freeballer have a pair to use while engaging in foreplay. Always fun to have the spouse slide them off.

I do not know if Baskit is available in the U.K. but you may want to check out their website.

Draft saved Draft deleted