Underwear isles at the store...

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by tazweb, Aug 19, 2011.

1. tazweb

tazweb New Member

Albums:
    Ok, I have to throw this out there and see if anyone else does this. Does anyone else walk through or by the men's underwear section, at the store, to see what other guys are buying? I'm not bold enough to go and stand right next to them, but either walk by them or happen to stand in the next isle to see what they pick up. I walk by the section a couple times during the trip to see who might be there. Most of the time no one is there or it's a woman picking up something for their guy. I look forward to hearing if others do this.

2. parchissi

Gold Member

I have been known to go "window shopping" thru the underwear isles - but unfortunately not a great turn on as the underwear for sale is pretty boring - if and when I buy underwear I buy it on line - much better selection and far more sexier and interesting. Cheers.

3. swedish fish88

Albums:
    Only when I'm there, and buying underwear. You kinda think ton yourself "Huh, never thought a guy like that (whatever 'that' is) would buy/wear x."

4. jockmaestro

Gold Member

Since the age of 12 I've gotten cheap thrills in the underwear AISLE (not "isle," silly). I still get a milder mini-thrill looking at the men's underwear section. As a teenager, my heart really raced as I approached the jockstrap aisle. Buying them was embarrassing and thrilling.

5. mthomson2020

mthomson2020 Member

Albums:
    haha ya back when i used to care what people thought about my underwear id go look to see if guys comparable to myself in age and stuff would buy briefs and shorter boxerbriefs

6. D_Skippy_Skidmarx

D_Skippy_Skidmarx New Member

I love it when the elderly floor lady offers to help me make a selection and I go for a thong. Usually, they just can't comprehend my selection.

7. xmarksbreakdownx

Gold Member

Albums:
    Not on purpose. Normally when I'm in the underwear isle looking for underwear I get nervous if other people are around unless I already know excatly what I'm looking for.

However, if there's someone in the underwear isle while I'm in there, I might take notice.

8. B_Internal_Dumpster

B_Internal_Dumpster New Member

No one's ever there. There's like 3 isles of underwear at my Target.

9. SirConcis

Gold Member

Albums:
    If I see a guy in te underwear dept, I always check out for unusual bulge. It isn't unusual to see men "grow" some while in underwear dept.

10. jockmaestro

Gold Member

Man, I'd like to live on "underwear isle." Just imagine: some island in the middle of the sea with only guys in their underwear....
    I guess, tho', I'm stuck cruising the underwear AISLES at the local dept store.

11. RumperRoom

RumperRoom New Member

I always check out the underwear isle, I love to look at all the posing guys on the packages. I have a huge underwear fetish and nothing turns me on than when I buy a pair for my guy.

They are such a turn on for me, my man rubs his cock and balls into mine and waits for me to pick his out and do the same. On a good morning if I have just cum he likes it when I wipe it into his underwear, He says the thought of my cum on his dick all day turns him on.

He will not buy his own, I have to pick them out for him. My taste has changed over the years, He was a boxer guy, and I asked him to switch to tighty whiteys, I bought him some Calvins, Now I have had him change again to Boxer Briefs.

God I love underwear....

#11 RumperRoom, Aug 21, 2011
    Last edited: Aug 21, 2011
  12. D_Pokin Joe Frazier

D_Pokin Joe Frazier New Member

I love Ross,TJ max and burliton coat factory for underwear you can get some neat ones

13. tazweb

tazweb New Member

Albums:
    Ok, ok. So I goofed on the spelling. I plead for 1st post forgiveness.

Yeah, most of the time there isn't anyone there but workers. It's always worth a look when I'm there. Maybe I should make a trip to the Jockey outlet store near me.

14. B_R_I_E_F

B_R_I_E_F Member

tazweb, simply admit you are a bad speller and tell everyone to fuk off. We understood exactly what you meant.

I will admit, underwear hunting is a guilty pleasure I enjoy when I travel. New city, less risk of running into someone you know while shopping for underwear. I've enjoyed confiding into the sales guy I'm hunting for a particular type. It's a simple thrill to essentially tell a stranger I like red briefs. What ever works, right?:cool:

15. BoxersguyNJ

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I buy my boxers in J C Penny and also wal-mart there are always guys looking at the packages of underwear, most guys pick up and buy boxerbriefs.

16. xmarksbreakdownx

Gold Member

Albums:
    That was so funny, no one laughed or even noticed until now. *clapping* Good job.

17. jockmaestro

Gold Member

THANK YOU!!!
    Ya know, I put a lot of effort into my "clever" answers but they seldom get a response. i figure it's jealousy...

Misspelling is just a pet peeve of mine... That's what makes me so hot.
    Jusst assk enyone...

18. onenuttertoo

Gold Member

Albums:
    I always get a semi when I shop for underwear. Lol. Go figure.

19. injoyinit

injoyinit Member

I like the New York Macy's store. The underwear section in the basement is huge and always busy. There's a nice variety of all sorts of styles there too. The underwear section at department stores around here are rather small, and only have more traditional boxer-briefs and boxers, with a few of the cheapie style tighty whities. There's rarely ever anyone browsing in them too.

20. houtx48

Gold Member

If you can get 6 months out of Wal-Mart pieces of crap you're lucky, pay the extra 5 bucks and get something will wear well.

Draft saved Draft deleted