Underwear isles at the store...

tazweb

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Ok, I have to throw this out there and see if anyone else does this. Does anyone else walk through or by the men's underwear section, at the store, to see what other guys are buying? I'm not bold enough to go and stand right next to them, but either walk by them or happen to stand in the next isle to see what they pick up. I walk by the section a couple times during the trip to see who might be there. Most of the time no one is there or it's a woman picking up something for their guy. I look forward to hearing if others do this.

parchissi

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have been known to go "window shopping" thru the underwear isles - but unfortunately not a great turn on as the underwear for sale is pretty boring - if and when I buy underwear I buy it on line - much better selection and far more sexier and interesting. Cheers.

swedish fish88

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Only when I'm there, and buying underwear. You kinda think ton yourself "Huh, never thought a guy like that (whatever 'that' is) would buy/wear x."

jockmaestro

Loved Member
Media
Since the age of 12 I've gotten cheap thrills in the underwear AISLE (not "isle," silly). I still get a milder mini-thrill looking at the men's underwear section. As a teenager, my heart really raced as I approached the jockstrap aisle. Buying them was embarrassing and thrilling.

mthomson2020

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
haha ya back when i used to care what people thought about my underwear id go look to see if guys comparable to myself in age and stuff would buy briefs and shorter boxerbriefs

xmarksbreakdownx

Superior Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Not on purpose. Normally when I'm in the underwear isle looking for underwear I get nervous if other people are around unless I already know excatly what I'm looking for.

However, if there's someone in the underwear isle while I'm in there, I might take notice.

S

SirConcis

If I see a guy in te underwear dept, I always check out for unusual bulge. It isn't unusual to see men "grow" some while in underwear dept.

jockmaestro

Loved Member
Media
Not on purpose. Normally when I'm in the underwear isle looking for underwear I get nervous if other people are around unless I already know excatly what I'm looking for.

However, if there's someone in the underwear isle while I'm in there, I might take notice.

Man, I'd like to live on "underwear isle." Just imagine: some island in the middle of the sea with only guys in their underwear....
I guess, tho', I'm stuck cruising the underwear AISLES at the local dept store.

RumperRoom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I always check out the underwear isle, I love to look at all the posing guys on the packages. I have a huge underwear fetish and nothing turns me on than when I buy a pair for my guy.

They are such a turn on for me, my man rubs his cock and balls into mine and waits for me to pick his out and do the same. On a good morning if I have just cum he likes it when I wipe it into his underwear, He says the thought of my cum on his dick all day turns him on.

He will not buy his own, I have to pick them out for him. My taste has changed over the years, He was a boxer guy, and I asked him to switch to tighty whiteys, I bought him some Calvins, Now I have had him change again to Boxer Briefs.

God I love underwear....

Last edited:

tazweb

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Ok, ok. So I goofed on the spelling. I plead for 1st post forgiveness.

Yeah, most of the time there isn't anyone there but workers. It's always worth a look when I'm there. Maybe I should make a trip to the Jockey outlet store near me.

B_R_I_E_F

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Ok, ok. So I goofed on the spelling. I plead for 1st post forgiveness.

Yeah, most of the time there isn't anyone there but workers. It's always worth a look when I'm there. Maybe I should make a trip to the Jockey outlet store near me.

tazweb, simply admit you are a bad speller and tell everyone to fuk off. We understood exactly what you meant.

I will admit, underwear hunting is a guilty pleasure I enjoy when I travel. New city, less risk of running into someone you know while shopping for underwear. I've enjoyed confiding into the sales guy I'm hunting for a particular type. It's a simple thrill to essentially tell a stranger I like red briefs. What ever works, right?:cool:

xmarksbreakdownx

Superior Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Man, I'd like to live on "underwear isle." Just imagine: some island in the middle of the sea with only guys in their underwear....
I guess, tho', I'm stuck cruising the underwear AISLES at the local dept store.

That was so funny, no one laughed or even noticed until now. *clapping* Good job.

injoyinit

Sexy Member
Media
I like the New York Macy's store. The underwear section in the basement is huge and always busy. There's a nice variety of all sorts of styles there too. The underwear section at department stores around here are rather small, and only have more traditional boxer-briefs and boxers, with a few of the cheapie style tighty whities. There's rarely ever anyone browsing in them too.

houtx48

Cherished Member
Media
I buy my boxers in J C Penny and also wal-mart there are always guys looking at the packages of underwear, most guys pick up and buy boxerbriefs.
If you can get 6 months out of Wal-Mart pieces of crap you're lucky, pay the extra 5 bucks and get something will wear well.