Underwear Issues

lelyal

Cherished Member
Media
I like microfiber. It's the perfect material for underwear. It's nice and light but supports well. It breathes and wicks moisture. It stretches to accomodate movement in your shorts. There are very few men's underwear manufacturers who make microfiber briefs so I wear panties. Some styles are very ambiguous as to which sex they are for, some less so. Once you try them, you might never go back!

coutter

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Searching for comfortable underwear is actually how I stumbled upon LPSG...

When not at work, where I have to wear slacks and don't want to worry about post-pee drip spots, I go commando. I have tried a number of different brands/styles and swear by 2xist pouch briefs. Order a size larger than you normally would and it is as close to freeballing as you can get.
Try a jockstrap

Drven

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
My fav is lee cooper, only thing is you need to go a size above because your normally size doesn't fit so go the fit above and youll be peachy

LeftCoast

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Try 2UNDR. They have a joey pouch to support your goods. My other favorite is Tommy John. You have to buy them online, but they fit good, feel good, and hold up well.

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I love letting my cock and balls hang free in my jeans or whatever i'm wearing. It feels great to have my cock free unconfined. I say forget the underwear.

Jujurice

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hello if space is an issue try out Obviously (know for roomie pouch) i say try the jock if your used to no underwear. many folks on here like Andrew Christian as well. im a big fan of Pump & cocksox but neither do massive pouches but take a look.