Underwear left behind at the gym showers

stanley9

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
OK..I have to admit, I saw a pair of underwear hangin over the shower curtain rod at the gym showers and I took them. It was in the morning when I typically go, and the morning rush was over and no one was there. They were obviously forgotten. I could see they were black with a white waist band - very hot. I went into the shower area and just snatched them up. I wrapped them in the briefs I worked out in and threw them in my gym bag and went on to work. When I got home, I opened up my prize and was really pleased to see they were a pair of Jockey pouch trunks in medium. They were pretty well worn, not new. The pouch was al stretched out in the shape of the cock of the owner. So fuckin hot. And the odor..oh man..they were reeking of cock sweat and cologne..kind of a musky, real masculine fragrance. I figured the guy must of doused himself before working out. They were still damp when I unwrapped them and the odor was intoxicating. The mix of cologne, sweat and cock was such a turn on. The pouch was especially fragrant with dick.

Anyone else ever do this?

stanley9

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
oh yeah..they are still nice and ripe now i'm trying to see if I can figure out who's they are all I know is his about a 32 waist, hung, and wears musky colgne

johnelaster

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
man interesting email trail..
am going crazy trying to find my fav briefs
2xist green combat boxer briefs
went to take shower in mil gym and left my briefs on top of gym bag on locker room bench
when I got back put on 2nd pair I had not realizing that someone snatched my used 2xist briefs
have searched my house etc and come to realize they were snatched
then next day saw a guy possibly wearing em but could not be sure as only saw the top edge of the brief peaking above gym shorts
had no clue that someone would snatch my briefs...never thought it would happen to me

stanley9

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The pair I took were obviously left behind. The thought of taking a pair while a dude is in the showers is a real turn on. I've always thought some guys leave their used briefs on full display intentionally, possibly getting off on the thought that some other guys are getting off seeing them.

unzipped

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
a college kid got arrested for sneaking into a gym while the basketball team was out practicing.. he swiped all their underwear from the lockers...then took a razor blade and with precision very meticiulously, cut all the seams in their pants crotches, zippers and seats.... so their pants literally all fell apart later in the day...

jockmaestro

Loved Member
Media
Man, I took any underwear or jockstraps I could find in high school and college. Totally fuckin hot. the football players in hs used to tuck a portion of their jock waistbands thru the large mesh holes of their locker doors. I'd go by as a horny student and yank hard and be rewarded with a sweaty jock. took em home. Beat off. Awesome.

OscarM

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Thought about it but....

Give that nice old man with a bladder problem his briefs back. :tongue:

....LOL... Whenever I see one lying around, whether it be on a bench or trash bin, I think of the above possibility, shudder, then dismiss any thought of taking it.

pasarefun

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Man, I took any underwear or jockstraps I could find in high school and college. Totally fuckin hot. the football players in hs used to tuck a portion of their jock waistbands thru the large mesh holes of their locker doors. I'd go by as a horny student and yank hard and be rewarded with a sweaty jock. took em home. Beat off. Awesome.

I bet the jocks who play football in hs now days don't wear jocks any more... Or even know what they are. Compression shorts seem to have taken over.

yhtang

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I suppose if the jocks or briefs were abandoned or left behind, it would be fair game to be taken home. Once I found a pair of black briefs on the floor of the shower. No one claimed them, so I took it home with me. it happened only once though.

Phillygrower

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Jesus Christ u people are FUCKED UP!! what the fuck is wrong with u? Do u sniff bicycle seats too? U guys prolly like when people fart in ur mouth too! Sickies.

jockmaestro

Loved Member
Media
I bet the jocks who play football in hs now days don't wear jocks any more... Or even know what they are. Compression shorts seem to have taken over.

Absolutely true. I work with young people and I've NEVER seen a jockstrap all the years I've done it. They all wear comp shorts, if that. Many of them just wear boxers! How they can do sports with swinging balls is beyond me.

chip2

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
its definitley a fetish, pervy, pickin up some dudes discarded underwear, I'm guilty