Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Over the years, I've found many pair of underwear that were left behind. I always imagine that a good looking guy with a great body was the original owner. I run them through the wash and add them to the mix.

Exbiker

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Jesus Christ u people are FUCKED UP!! what the fuck is wrong with u? Do u sniff bicycle seats too? U guys prolly like when people fart in ur mouth too! Sickies.

Lolz.

I kind of understand this point of view. Even though I must admit I don't completely share it.

Smell is highly erotic, and deeply connected with emotional centres, and identity, language, and memory.

But it's interesting that some people are quite happy to tell the world about what should probably, after all, be a kind of private moment :wink:

OK..I have to admit, I saw a pair of underwear hangin over the shower curtain rod at the gym showers and I took them. It was in the morning when I typically go, and the morning rush was over and no one was there. They were obviously forgotten. I could see they were black with a white waist band - very hot. I went into the shower area and just snatched them up. I wrapped them in the briefs I worked out in and threw them in my gym bag and went on to work. When I got home, I opened up my prize and was really pleased to see they were a pair of Jockey pouch trunks in medium. They were pretty well worn, not new. The pouch was al stretched out in the shape of the cock of the owner. So fuckin hot. And the odor..oh man..they were reeking of cock sweat and cologne..kind of a musky, real masculine fragrance. I figured the guy must of doused himself before working out. They were still damp when I unwrapped them and the odor was intoxicating. The mix of cologne, sweat and cock was such a turn on. The pouch was especially fragrant with dick.

Anyone else ever do this?

Over the years, I've found many pair of underwear that were left behind. I always imagine that a good looking guy with a great body was the original owner. I run them through the wash and add them to the mix.

What if they belonged to one of these guys?

:eek5: :yuck: :ugh: :puke:

Attachments

sexoutlaw

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Whenever I have a chance I do it. I take them home and sniff the crotch, wear them, and jo.. It's so hot wondering who they could belong to. I leave mine on purpose sometimes too wondering who takes them home to do the same.

hungbilly

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Came out of shower room at the gym and saw a big muscle guy with my jockstrap and his face buried in it. Followed him home and fucked him hard.

yhtang

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Came out of shower room at the gym and saw a big muscle guy with my jockstrap and his face buried in it. Followed him home and fucked him hard.

That's a hot story, and is one of my fantasies. I bet that big muscle guy did that as an invitation to you to join him in bed!

wofg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
LPSG should start making their own underwear and we should wear them to our gyms... so we know who else is a member in our area. haha

it'd be a nice conversation starter in the locker room

Reactions: bryan257

london_bi

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
LPSG should start making their own underwear and we should wear them to our gyms... so we know who else is a member in our area. haha

it'd be a nice conversation starter in the locker room

I'd second that! Awesome idea.

Not bad in a club/bar if someone sees your waistband either.

Yes. Have done it many times after seeing who the owner is. I also took my current roommate's and am always sniffing his underwear. It drives me mad horny.

unzipped

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I posted before, that a few years ago at a big concert, a buff guy was sportin a LPSG tank top.... very tasteful... but I knew what it meant... :)

Hairy, have you (or anyone else) seen a guy REACT when he comes back to his locker to find his shorts have disappeared, or been swapped out? I'm not sure if I'd be flattered, pissed, or grossed out...

No, I haven't. I suspect they would be embarrassed to announce a guy (as only guys go into guys locker rooms) has taken their underwear.

musclebare9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I typically wear a jock at the gym so I have a bunch of them. I grabbed a smaller jock by mistake one morning while packing my gym bag in a rush. When I got to the gym, I realized it was a tight one and decided not to wear it. Someone had left their gym bag open under the bench right beside me so I threw it in. I figure it would give someone a kick. At least it was clean.

yhtang

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I typically wear a jock at the gym so I have a bunch of them. I grabbed a smaller jock by mistake one morning while packing my gym bag in a rush. When I got to the gym, I realized it was a tight one and decided not to wear it. Someone had left their gym bag open under the bench right beside me so I threw it in. I figure it would give someone a kick. At least it was clean.

If you were really charitable, you would would have cummed in the jock before you throw it in the other guy's gym bag :eek: :biggrin1: