Underwear - Macy's vs Marshalls

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I buy underwear at both stores but I'm wondering if Marshall's gets the inferior "seconds". I ask because it seems that the Calvin's from Marshall's don't last as long as the Calvin's from Macy's. I always thought Marshall's just got overstock but now I think they get the seconds - the stuff that might otherwise go to the Outlet stores.

Anyone else experience this?

josh20hung

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I also buy Calvin Klein underwear .. and I also find I get better quality in a better store. Stores known for deals or brand names at discount prices, I feel never match the quality of a big department store or the calvin store itself!

cdog204

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
I have been buying Calvin Klein boxers at Costco lately. The three-pack there costs the same as one pair at Macy's. They seem to be exactly the same although Costco only seems to carry them in blue patterns.

mattsrod7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i know at marshals or tj max it's the seconds a lot of the time at those discount stores. if you look closely at detail, you'll find a small hole, or the buttons might not be lined up straight, or you'll have a longer leg or arm sleeve than another. just little things that don't really matter sometimes, but you shouldn't pay like 50$ for something, so there, they charge like 15 or 20

I think that if you buy at Marshalls a lot of the times,the clothes are older,and sometimes even damaged, i don't buy my undies at either place anyway.But yeah shopping at Marshalls you have to be more meticulous,since it's a discount store.

bendigoboi

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
The gear I have bought from Marshalls has been good - I figure it was mostly obsolete patterns and overstaocks of some sizes - seemed to be a lot of XL in some ranges when I was looking.

It's great advantage over Macy's was the ability to buy 2 or 3 pairs for the price of one to add to my collection (although I also got some great bargains from Macy's sales!)

willie33184

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Actually tj maxx and marshalls get the same things they get at macy's,dillards or any other MORE expensive retailer. The reason they are able to sell it cheaper is becuz they buy the overstock from the designers and the dept stores and they buy it cheaper but if u wanna pay $25 for the same underwear u can get for like $5 so be it LOL!

big_tits4big_dicks

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Actually tj maxx and marshalls get the same things they get at macy's,dillards or any other MORE expensive retailer. The reason they are able to sell it cheaper is becuz they buy the overstock from the designers and the dept stores and they buy it cheaper but if u wanna pay $25 for the same underwear u can get for like $5 so be it LOL!

False. This is only a small fraction of what they have. It's mostly last season, and as others said things that do not meet approval for whatever reason. When shopping there pretend you are on csi looking for clues and go over every stitch, seam and don't be shocked it colors run.