underwear mishaps?

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by catman, Dec 17, 2008.

1. catman

Gold Member

Thought I would start a new thread based on an experience..

awhile back was in the 'mc-bigbox' store, saw boxers on clearance and grabbed a pack, tossed them in the cart and into the laundry. I discovered long ago, ALWAYS wash new underwear...

So anyhow, getting dressed the other day, grabbed the 'new' boxers...put them on....later that day, nature called...

So I unzip, go to tug and....who the hell makes boxers with no buttons or snaps? the 'opening' must have been 3 inches long...had to pull the damn things down, hike my dick over the waistband and try not to pee all over the place...

thank god this wasn't at some fancy formal (or worse at a big urinal) felt like a fool trying to piss...

needless to say these are now expensive dusting rags (as well as the other 2)

anyone else have some 'underwear misfires'?

2. parchissi

Gold Member

One of my pet peeves - is when ordering on line and you check out the correct size according to the manufacturers specifications - and when you get the goods they are either wayyyyy toooo tight or wayyyyyy tooo big. Its a real bonus when you get it just right.

3. catman

Gold Member

same here, once ordered a new chef coat, with embroidery, etc...from a new company (that several colleages had ordered from)

coat came in a size too small, then tried to tell me it was unreturnable (many phone calls later it was returned) thats why I am leary of online clothes ordering...one companies 'large' can be 'medium' on another..

4. sdbg

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    There have been many times over the years that I bought underwear that looked good, but they sucked when I wore them. I bought BVD colored briefs back in the '90s because of the colors and I remembered the brand name from my childhood. The narrow part in the crotch was too long. This made the leg openings too large, and there was no support. Even worse, If I moved the wrong way, my balls would slip out and get caught between the seam.

I've found that Salvation Army is a good place to donate usable clothing that you don't want.

5. Steve26

Gold Member

Albums:
    I generally only buy underwear that I've seen recommended here on LPSG as suitable for larger men (a strategy that has been reasonably successful for me over the years). While I'm happy that the "underwear universe" as seen on sites like freshpair.com is much broader than it used to be, I still won't be comfortable in 95 percent or more of what's out there.

Whenever I try a new type of underwear I buy just one pair to start. That way, if it doesn't work I won't be out $100 on unusable undies.

Steve

6. MickeyLee

Gold Member

i tend to rock the boy undies. as a result i am lacking certain umm filler needed to make them look cute. i've learned to always buy the smaller size to avoid pouch-void.

ya know when i first read the title i was thinking "wow, somebody else who accidentally puts both legs in one leg whole, tripping themselves up while getting dressed and spends all day explaining that "underwear gave me a blackeye". but nope, not that thread. damn.

ML

7. B_ZACKD89

B_ZACKD89 New Member

Have you tried boy shorts? They're similar and look so cute.

8. MickeyLee

Gold Member

Zack - i wear boy trucks for the gender flip, gender queering. i happen to love the cuts/styles and the easy access fly, admittedly more fun than functional for my purposes. boy shorts are my second choice in underwear. low rise boy shorts are a dream come true but are harder to find with contrasting piping or trim.

ML

underpants are serious business.

9. Fat Tanuki

Fat Tanuki Member

Albums:
    I've spent a lot trying to find briefs that fit. The funniest was when I ordered some of the "Ergowear" briefs with a supposedly large pouch. I think small boy's briefs have more room in the crotch than those did and it looked really funny when I pulled them on and neither of my balls fit in the pouch and squished out the sides. I expected a lot better from them since they were the people who made e2u with the nice roomy pouch.

10. B_Nick8

B_Nick8 New Member

New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
    No underwear, no mishap.

Draft saved Draft deleted