Underwear Modeling

paul.

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Firstly, how big do you estimate the flaccid size of most underwear models to be, lets say for instance, this guy

www.johnlewis.com/jl_assets/product/000001132.jpg

Also how do you go about getting into the underwear modeling industry.

BTW I am about 5.5+" flaccid, depending on heat and arousal levels, just incase anyone wanted to know.

lilman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I would love to see you show off that 5.5 softee in some TIGHT boxer briefs, Buldges are very sexy

MusclePrinceXXX

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I guess it would depend. Maybe around 5-7 inches. But then again, I could be wrong. I'm sure that if you're able to sport a nice looking bulge in a pair of underwear then that's all what matters. Not really the cock size.

As for modeling underwear, I'm not really sure on how you could break into it. Probably registering with a modeling agency that has ties to underwear labels and companies.

I would like to get into modeling someday. But underwear modeling doesn't really appeal to me. If I ever went into some kind of modeling, I'd do fitness, physique, and adult softcore modeling.

I will admit though—I *would* model clothes and underwear for International Male, Undergear, and California Muscle. But as for the more mainstream/upscale brands like Calvin Klein, Dolce & Gabbana, and 2(x)ist, no. That wouldn't interest me for the simple fact that it would be too competitive. At least I think it would be.

smoothrnb

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't know for sure, but the model's "package" looks too smooth and uniform to be the outline of his penis. I am guessing that he has a sports cup on under the briefs. I have noticed that the models in International Male and Undergear catalogs show more actual bulges, and some are pretty impressive...:wink:

MusclePrinceXXX

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Smoothrnb, that's one of the reasons WHY I'd love model for International Male and Undergear catalogs. So I can display my 9 inches through dozens of skimpy briefs. :wink:

I don't know for sure, but the model's "package" looks too smooth and uniform to be the outline of his penis. I am guessing that he has a sports cup on under the briefs. I have noticed that the models in International Male and Undergear catalogs show more actual bulges, and some are pretty impressive...:wink:

paul.

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would love to be an underwear model. It would give good bragging rights, for instance, "I'm an underwear model" would be a good line to use on the ladies.

canuck_pa

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Years ago one of my jobs was retouching the underwear shots for newspaper ads. Some of the models were obviously quite hung others weren't. My job was to even out the pouch so you couldn't see the outline of the cock.

Bryan_Lyte2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Years ago one of my jobs was retouching the underwear shots for newspaper ads. Some of the models were obviously quite hung others weren't. My job was to even out the pouch so you couldn't see the outline of the cock.
LOL, I'd hav been fired. I'd help the little guys out but Leave the outlikes as they were.
:cool:

mattyule

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i always thought that underwear models put in shaping cups, because if you look the bulges are in perfect shape

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'd agree that most mainstream places put in a cup for the sake of decency or whatever, but I'm sure that even the ones that don't use cockrings and the like to make the bulges appear nice and large. I'd bet that an agency/photographer is going to look more at the look and physique of the model before they look at the bulge. The bulge is the most easily faked.

If you want to get into modeling, get some photos done of you professionally in the genre that you want to work in, and sign up at onemodelplace.com or modelmayhem.com and see if you can get recruited to do some work in your area. That's at least a place to start.

Good luck!

Scott8361

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

episema

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Smoothrnb, that's one of the reasons WHY I'd love model for International Male and Undergear catalogs. So I can display my 9 inches through dozens of skimpy briefs. :wink:

I'd love it if you would display that 9 inches here. Don't think I'm alone ...

hipster

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I think a man in nice sexy underwear is more of a turn on than being naked, the choice of underwear makes all the difference. I like hipster shorts, nice and snug fitting. I have some pictures in my gallery....tell me what you think looks the best.!

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Paul -- your "about 5.5 flaccid", goes along with my idea of a hung flaccid hang, certainly one to be noticed and respected. BTW, I've seen many, many during the years in health clubs as well as "hands-on". The following posts from your opener give a good discussion of whether or not models wear anything such as cups or padding to enhance their bulges. Even uncuts show a definite corona 'line' in tightly stretched fabrics over their penes. I've noticed that line being more showey these days than in the past, making me think cut models' pictures are not being 'doctored' any at all. Good luck with your modeling aspirations, buddy, hopefully we'll be looking at your 'goods' one of these days.

arliss

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Firstly, how big do you estimate the flaccid size of most underwear models to be, lets say for instance, this guy

www.johnlewis.com/jl_assets/product/000001132.jpg

Also how do you go about getting into the underwear modeling industry.

BTW I am about 5.5+" flaccid, depending on heat and arousal levels, just incase anyone wanted to know.
I WOULD LOVE TO SNIFF HIS ASSHOLE