Underwear? No thanks!

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by roger_dodger, Apr 1, 2008.

  1. roger_dodger

    roger_dodger New Member

    Joined:
    Jun 29, 2006
    Messages:
    188
    Likes Received:
    1
    Gender:
    Male
    Location:
    Indiana
    I have not owned a pair of underwear in about 10 years. I would say I wear boxers 75% of the time and nothing the other 25%. I just hate the constricted feeling of wearing underwear. I like to feel a swing and a breeze.

    Anyone else feel like this?
     
  2. D_one and done

    D_one and done New Member

    Joined:
    Sep 14, 2007
    Messages:
    1,154
    Likes Received:
    1
    i cant say that i do lol :biggrin1:
     
  3. D_BarryBunwarmer

    D_BarryBunwarmer Account Disabled

    Joined:
    Mar 30, 2008
    Messages:
    389
    Likes Received:
    1
    I think underwear's main purpose is to keep your outter clothes (pants, shorts) cleaner. Ya know, sometimes when you go to the bathroom you don't get 100% clean with toilet paper...

    gross but yeah...underwear is a good thing. lol
     
  4. D_CountdeGrandePinja

    D_CountdeGrandePinja Account Disabled

    Joined:
    Feb 4, 2008
    Messages:
    9,770
    Likes Received:
    40
    usually go commando here in So. FLa. Kurtis your face must be just as cute!!!
     
  5. D_BarryBunwarmer

    D_BarryBunwarmer Account Disabled

    Joined:
    Mar 30, 2008
    Messages:
    389
    Likes Received:
    1
    maybe :tongue:
     
  6. D_Gunther Snotpole

    D_Gunther Snotpole Account Disabled

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2005
    Messages:
    14,610
    Likes Received:
    5
    Hey rog, since when were boxers not underwear?

    I'm with you, Kurtis.
     
  7. sdbg

    Verified Gold Member

    Joined:
    Apr 9, 2007
    Messages:
    3,919
    Albums:
    2
    Likes Received:
    298
    Gender:
    Male
    Location:
    San Diego
    Verified:
    Photo
    I'll assume that you refer to underwear above as briefs or boxer briefs as opposed to boxers. If so, I totally agree with you. I haven't worn any underwear other than boxers for the past 2 years. I'll wear bike shorts for a long ride, but as soon as the ride is over, I change immediately. My boys need fresh air and room!
     
  8. roger_dodger

    roger_dodger New Member

    Joined:
    Jun 29, 2006
    Messages:
    188
    Likes Received:
    1
    Gender:
    Male
    Location:
    Indiana
    I meant like boxers or briefs.
     
  9. Damian Johnson

    Damian Johnson New Member

    Joined:
    Dec 4, 2007
    Messages:
    978
    Likes Received:
    3
    Gender:
    Male
    Location:
    Clerkenwell, London
    Outside of working hours I really enjoy going commando as I like the feeling of denim rubbing against my sensitive cockhead. Only trouble is if you go commando to the gym you sometimes get stares and looked at as if you are a complete brazen hussey for having no underwear on
     
  10. 8060

    Verified Gold Member

    Joined:
    Apr 1, 2008
    Messages:
    1,363
    Albums:
    3
    Likes Received:
    1,026
    Location:
    The Midwest
    Verified:
    Photo
    No underwear is awesome whatever the situation is. I had to become accustomed to the looks and stares. Going commando invites stares and you have to know that they are coming. Damian, you should be so used to that with your cock. It's so beautiful.
     
  11. rimmer9

    Gold Member

    Joined:
    Feb 28, 2007
    Messages:
    1,286
    Albums:
    1
    Likes Received:
    67
    Gender:
    Male
    Location:
    Midlands UK
    You can be brazen anytime you like with me Damian
     
  12. erratic

    Gold Member

    Joined:
    Nov 27, 2007
    Messages:
    4,410
    Likes Received:
    287
    Gender:
    Male
    Location:
    Canada
    What is it with people not cleaning their junk after they make brown? I have not worn underwear since the nineties and can happily say I've never had a skid mark or piss stain since I was, like, six. I don't know where this haterade is coming from.

    Yeah, if your hygiene is so bad you need underwear, for the love of all things holy wear some. As for me, I wipe after I poo, I have this thing called an "ass" between my jeans and my chocolate starfish, and there's no part on me cleaner than my cock.

    The day I wear underwear again is the day I need Depends.
     
  13. BigMeatNJ

    Gold Member

    Joined:
    May 17, 2006
    Messages:
    2,588
    Albums:
    2
    Likes Received:
    131
    Gender:
    Male
    Location:
    New Jersey
    well for me I prefer not wearing any underwear...and have never had any hygiene problems. if there are days when I'm not feeling well and think I might be having a little gastro distress...nice term huh....then I wear boxers as insurance. common sense. but its always been boxers for me anyway. ever since seeing my dad in them as a 9 year old and wanting that kind of underwear instead of the tighty whities my mom bought for me and asking my dad why I couldnt wear boxers too. and he bought me some and that was that for me. the comfort is far far above all other underwear. you hang there free and comfortable and roomy. and if I do need support its a jockstrap. they are comfortable too and stretch to fit yet support. dont cram me into tight underwear ever.
     
  14. B_Nick8

    B_Nick8 New Member

    Joined:
    Jun 29, 2007
    Messages:
    11,912
    Likes Received:
    43
    Gender:
    Male
    Location:
    New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
    I'm with you, roger, except I would reverse your percentages. I wear boxers 25% of the time and freeball the other 75%. I have since highschool. I can't stand the feeling of briefs.
     
  15. thereisalight

    thereisalight New Member

    Joined:
    Mar 11, 2008
    Messages:
    150
    Likes Received:
    5
    Gender:
    Male
    Location:
    alabama
    Boxers ride up...can't stand the feeling. Freeball unless I'm wearing a suit for work.
     
  16. sdbg

    Verified Gold Member

    Joined:
    Apr 9, 2007
    Messages:
    3,919
    Albums:
    2
    Likes Received:
    298
    Gender:
    Male
    Location:
    San Diego
    Verified:
    Photo
    Here's a tip for you guys who like boxers other than for the reason listed above. Throughout the day when you have to make a pit stop at the men's room, make an adjustment before you leave. I reach down to the bottom of the boxers and pull the legs down to remove the slack. It only takes an extra 15 - 20 seconds. For me, the tradeoffs with boxers are less than every other type of underwear. I could never go back to the elastic seams of briefs around my crotch all day.
     
  17. butters94

    butters94 Member

    Joined:
    Mar 14, 2008
    Messages:
    99
    Likes Received:
    0
    Gender:
    Male
    Location:
    U.K
    I love going commando but also like wearing underwear to show off the bulge. probally wear underwear 85% of the time and the rest is free for my dick to sway in my pants.
     
  18. cute27

    cute27 New Member

    Joined:
    Sep 19, 2006
    Messages:
    8
    Likes Received:
    0
    Gender:
    Male
    Location:
    Austin, Tx
    I go commando all the time unless I'm at work...I like my meat to breath! ;)
     
Draft saved Draft deleted