JockLover1989

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
96C01DF1-13EA-4F3A-A9AD-A5ED5C224DF9.jpeg
15E10A83-578B-47A7-A035-6F193AEDD628.jpeg
6BDDCABF-9640-4849-B0B6-D9CC8A65DFBD.jpeg
So, I’ve been obsessed with underwear since the third grade (give it take a few years). I have invested in quite a collection of over 400 jockstraps and about 130 bikini swim briefs . . . and of course athletic shorts and harnesses and even recently a sling. Anyways, I’m finding that my time to get ready to go out takes longer now because of underwear selection . . . anybody else have the same or similar issues?

bmik

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Yes I have an underwear obsession for sure, since February I have purchased about 60 pairs and I believe I have about 120 pairs total. I have one whole drawer of just ergowear. I mostly buy ergowear, cocksox, N2n, 2xist, CIN2 and for more affordable brand I go with jockey(great bikinis) and I found equipo bikinis at kohl’s which I like too

Lowhangers210

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have an obsession!! I don’t have near as many as you but I think I have about 150. I have something in about every style imaginable and brands all across the board! I have a special love for briefs!

Ua23

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I too have a problem. Knew I was keen on underpants since I was 10ish. Saw the designer underwear section one day and was instantly hooked. Not truly understanding why I wanted them but saw a pair of sport briefs they were called. Just front and rear coverage no side panels. I asked my dad to get them for me. He obviously said no.

I have been acquiring pairs since I got my first job. When I got my first pay cheque at the first thing I did after putting it in the bank was go to mall and get all those briefs and boxer briefs I was to shy to tell my parents I wanted.
Got my first thong. I was hooked. I had never felt more sexy and comfortable in my life. Still have it. My first fashion jock (I played many sports so had athletic cup/jocks before) came shortly after. It has a mesh pouch. Still have it as well.

I currently have 2 drawers overflowing, plus a storage bin in the closet cause I can't fit them all.

I spent an inordinate amount of time looking at your photos trying to see what pairs I also have.

My boyfriend, poor guy, has to deal with me constantly ordering and buying new pairs. Top Drawers is based where I live and has a storefront shop. So I can pop in and get instant gratification.

I don't own anything larger then trunks any more. Anything larger and I just feel like I'm wearing shorts under my clothes.

In my high school days I would wear thongs or G g-strings under boxer briefs for days when I'd have gym class. As to not be made fun of. Looking back I have to think, with the style of the late 90's and early 00's, that on those non gym days my sagging must have shown off my whaletail. But no one ever said anything about it.

Just started getting into swim briefs. 2018 I went to Cancun and decided I wasn't gonna bring swin shorts. I just recently got the confidence to wear the style of swimwear I always wanted to in public. I used to roll the legs of my board shorts up so high and fold the waist down when tanning I realized I might as well be in swim briefs. So I bought 2 brief style and 1 square cut. Then bought another brief style there. Since have bought 3 more brief style. Feels good to not be jealous of the guys wearing them nor ashamed of wearing them in public.

Wow I ranted!

D

deleted1066008

I have about 100 pairs and I think my husband will eventually snap one day haha. Saying that, I have never heard any complaints from him while I show off to him and get him all worked up.... just saying lol

I have primarily briefs, 2 thongs, about 15 jocks. Also have about 15 speedos. Love flaunting ;)

aldawg

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
View attachment 3686791 View attachment 3686801 View attachment 3686811 So, I’ve been obsessed with underwear since the third grade (give it take a few years). I have invested in quite a collection of over 400 jockstraps and about 130 bikini swim briefs . . . and of course athletic shorts and harnesses and even recently a sling. Anyways, I’m finding that my time to get ready to go out takes longer now because of underwear selection . . . anybody else have the same or similar issues?
You have a great ass for jock wear....just sayin'!

MhnStallion

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

roundmidnight01

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
View attachment 3686791 View attachment 3686801 View attachment 3686811 So, I’ve been obsessed with underwear since the third grade (give it take a few years). I have invested in quite a collection of over 400 jockstraps and about 130 bikini swim briefs . . . and of course athletic shorts and harnesses and even recently a sling. Anyways, I’m finding that my time to get ready to go out takes longer now because of underwear selection . . . anybody else have the same or similar issues?

I am a total underwear addict too. Love buying new pairs all the time, especially jocks and bikinis

flynn

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
You might want to check out the underwear in my avatar.

dark933

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I am more into trunks and boxer briefs nowadays, had a few drawers full of them and a big pile of briefs under my bed that I don't like to wear anymore.

So what is everyone's favourite underwear brands? I'm currently into step one and Tommy johns

Alpha-1

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yeah. I think I might be an addict. I didn't used to have that many pairs. Mostly Hanes, Champion, and FTL from multi packs because the other brands were too expensive for my budget. Then about a year ago I found an underwear site called Frundies that has all different kinds for cheap. Got my first pair with the pouch and now I'm trying new ones all the time. I'm up to close to 100 pair of mostly boxer briefs and briefs. My gf doesn't know what to think, but she has almost that many shoes so....