Underwear Obsession

slipmoisi

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
View attachment 3686791 View attachment 3686801 View attachment 3686811 So, I’ve been obsessed with underwear since the third grade (give it take a few years). I have invested in quite a collection of over 400 jockstraps and about 130 bikini swim briefs . . . and of course athletic shorts and harnesses and even recently a sling. Anyways, I’m finding that my time to get ready to go out takes longer now because of underwear selection . . . anybody else have the same or similar issues?

I thought I had an underwear obsession because I have like 30 jockstraps. I feel better now :)

wishingfor10

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
OK, I hate to admit it but, I have a thing about men's underwear. I suppose it because I am rather hung, I have perhaps 200 to 300 of them. I am always trying to find the best fit for someone hung like myself but that is comfortable to wear but, also designed to enhance the bulge. So hear are what I consider the top 3 to fit this purpose.

No. 1 ErgoWear EW0792 MAX Modal Boxer Briefs $25
Amazon.com: Customer reviews: ErgoWear EW0792 MAX Modal Boxer Briefs

These are the best. These have a line that lifts the balls in the just right spot for an excellent bulge enhancement but, are a little small if you are over 8 inches soft.

No. 2 Wildmant Men's Stretch Cotton Big Boy Pouch Brief $25
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B077P1DLMZ/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

These are also quite good but, with the same basic ball lifting design but, a little too tight for most guy's balls or if over 8 inches soft.

The do make another for the really hung guys. I find the pouch for the cock too big but, the balls just right. This probably for best fit for those wit a true monster cock. Wildmant Stitch Big Boy Pouch Boxer Brief.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07JM69N66/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

No. 3 Andrew Christian Big Boy Collection

Nearly any of these are pretty good if you are hung, although they keep changing their line up and I think the designed getting worse. I have several of these including a few with Show-it feature which include a band to lift your balls up to enhance the bulge. I however found these bands too constrictive and uncomfortable around my nuts.
This is a link to the Big Boy Collection they have currently. Sexy Trophy Boy Designer Mens Underwear Collection | Andrew Christian

No. 4 Men's Super Sexy Boxer Briefs - Print 1 Piece Green Blue Dark Gray M L XL
These are some I found on LightInTheBox which is Chinese Company that I found some rather cool shirt from in the past. This particular underwear doe a very good job of bulge enhancement but, come up just a little short on the pouch to hold your cock if you are really hung. These are perfect those about 5 to 7 inches while soft. Some of the shirts here are fabulous, I have at lease 10 or more of these.

[$8.99] Men's Super Sexy Boxer Briefs - Print 1 Piece Green Blue Dark Gray M L XL

Jayden L

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I can buy you some.

Ha ha. I like black thongs, please!

My fantasy is to model a black thong for a hunk, while wearing his white shirt. I want to do a sexy disrobe before I sling my leg over his lap. I push myself down on his beautiful cock and slowly start riding.

Reactions: tilt

oc_nudist

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Ha ha. I like black thongs, please!

My fantasy is to model a black thong for a hunk, while wearing his white shirt. I want to do a sexy disrobe before I sling my leg over his lap. I push myself down on his beautiful cock and slowly start riding.
I really would like to help make your dreams come true. You are in San Diego right? I am in Orange county. I can deliver them in person.

Reactions: Jayden L

Exactly the same here hehe. 400 is an insane amount lol. I bow to you haha